|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 45, 46, and 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's suit made out of?
2. What does Will think being good involves?
(a) Believing in God
(b) Having a family
(c) Not smoking
(d) Being happy
3. What does the boy invite Will and Jim to stay for?
(b) A game of darts
(d) Hot chocolate
4. What is the tattooed man called?
(a) The picture book
(b) The illustrated man
(c) The tattoo laureate
5. What do Jim and Will see flying above the train?
(a) A broomstick
(b) A balloon
(c) An airplane
(d) An eagle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Coogar turn into?
2. Where does the train stop?
3. What does Mr. Dark say is Mr. Coogar's stage name?
4. Where does Will's father go just before Will falls asleep?
5. What do Will and Jim trip over as they leave the carnival?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)