|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the carnival people set up in the fields?
(b) Totem poles
2. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
(a) A pop song
(b) A jazz song
(c) A Christmas song
(d) A folk song
3. Where does Will hide at Miss Foley's house?
(a) Long grass
(b) A wine cellar
(c) A bush
(d) A tree
4. What is the weather in the morning?
5. Who gets off the train first?
(a) A tall man in a dark suit
(b) A drawf in a dark suit
(c) A tall man in a colorful suit
(d) A short naked man
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people see through the window of the fifth house?
2. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
3. Why does Jim want Will to leave?
4. What does the boy invite Will and Jim to stay for?
5. Who is the only person that goes to the carnival in the morning?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)