|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the piece of paper advertise?
(a) A car exhibition
(b) A book store
(c) A new supermarket
(d) Coogar and Dark's show
2. What do the carnival people set up in the fields?
(d) Totem poles
3. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
(a) Cotton candy
(c) A storm
4. Who does Will say is dead?
(a) Mr. Crosetti
(b) Mr. Tetley
(c) Mr. Fury
(d) Mr. Coogar
5. What does Jim favor over talking?
(a) Running away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy invite Will and Jim to stay for?
2. What do the boys use to look out at the carnival?
3. Who does Miss Foley think the 12-year-old boy is?
4. What is the name of the monster at Coogar and Dark's show?
5. Who does the dwarf look like?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)