|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the Funeral March?
2. What does Jim favor over talking?
(b) Running away
3. What does Jim ask Will to hold?
(a) His bag
(b) His drink
(c) His books
(d) His magazines
4. Who do the boys call in Chapter 24?
(a) Miss Foley
(b) Mr. Halloway
(c) The police
(d) The fire brigade
5. What do Jim and Will usually use to communicate to each other during the night?
(a) Owl hoots
(b) Walkie talkies
(d) A boardwalk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy invite Will and Jim to stay for?
2. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
3. What store does Mr. Tetley own?
4. What do people see through the window of the fifth house?
5. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)