|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Mr. Crosetti run?
(a) Barber shop
(b) A local newspaper
(c) A book shop
(d) A cafe
2. What remains where the lady in ice once was?
(a) Her foot
(b) A cigar
(c) A pool of water
(d) A knife
3. Who is the only person that goes to the carnival in the morning?
(a) Mr. Halloway
(c) Miss Foley
4. Who does Miss Foley think the 12-year-old boy is?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her sweetheart
(c) Her son
(d) Her nephew
5. What happens when Mr. Dark turns on the electric chair?
(a) Mr. Coogar comes alive
(b) Mr. Coogar turns to dust
(c) Mr. Coogar begins to laugh
(d) Mr. Coogar becomes young again
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the train stop?
2. What does Jim favor over talking?
3. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
4. Who do the boys call in Chapter 24?
5. Where are the boy and Miss Foley going after dinner?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)