|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys use to look out at the carnival?
(a) A periscope
(c) A telescope
(d) A magnifying glass
2. Where is Charles Halloway when he sees Jim and Will run by?
(a) The saloon
(c) His mother's house
(d) The library
3. What does the piece of paper advertise?
(a) Coogar and Dark's show
(b) A car exhibition
(c) A new supermarket
(d) A book store
4. Who stops at the empty shop window?
(a) Mrs. Nightshade
(b) Mr. Dark
(c) Tom Fury
(d) Mrs. Halloway
5. What store does Mr. Tetley own?
(a) Ned's Nightly Bar
(b) The Peyote Store
(c) Tetley's Newspaper Store
(d) The United Cigar Store
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the Funeral March?
2. What is the name of the monster at Coogar and Dark's show?
3. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
4. Who does Jim have a dream about?
5. What do Jim and Will usually use to communicate to each other during the night?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)