|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 30, 31, and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the Funeral March?
2. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
(a) Cotton candy
(c) A storm
3. Where does Will hide at Miss Foley's house?
(a) A bush
(b) A wine cellar
(c) A tree
(d) Long grass
4. What does Mr. Dark give Will and Jim?
(b) Free tickets
(c) A poster
(d) A t-shirt
5. What is the weather in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys use to look out at the carnival?
2. Who does the dwarf look like?
3. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
4. What does Will throw at Jim's window?
5. What does Jim ask Will to hold?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)