|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mercy give Joe and Barbara other than hope?
2. What does Rose claim is the only hope for the future?
3. What had Rachel told Mercy that had caused her car to crash?
(a) A deer on the road.
(b) Seeing the plane coming down.
(c) She was distracted by a child.
(d) She fell asleep.
4. How many bodies were found still intact?
5. What one thought does Joe cling to despite a promise to Barbara?
(a) There is a reason to hope.
(b) There is a God.
(c) Rose survived.
(d) Nina is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does she finally reveal?
2. Who first accosts Joe and Rose on the beach?
3. What is Infiniface short for?
4. Where does Barbara take Joe to talk?
5. Why does Barbara play dumb when Joe calls her the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joe decide Barbara shouldn't tell him anymore, and why does she insist?
2. In what five ways is SSW-89-58 rewarded for good behavior?
3. What has time with Nina given Joe?
4. Why is Barbara so afraid that she will reveal nothing to Joe on the phone and then won't even talk to him at her door?
5. How does Barbara try to keep Joe from taking false hope from the existence of the three seats found unscathed?
6. What does Barbara remember as they are leaving the crash site and why is she almost reluctant to tell Joe about it?
7. Why do Infiniface members reveal they wear robes and shave their heads?
8. How does Joe warn Barbara and keep her safe at the same time?
9. What miraculous admission does Mercy make that gives Joe hope again?
10. What happens as Joe arrives in Los Angeles again that changes his elation back to fear again?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)