|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Barbara decide to reveal the transcripts to Joe?
(a) She is no longer afraid.
(b) Her desire to share the dangerous information with someone.
(c) Her feeling that they will tie up loose ends eventually.
(d) Her fear that he will keep digging otherwise.
2. Who do they talk to in the kitchen?
(a) Rachel Thomas.
(b) Mercy Ealing.
(c) Jeff Ealing.
(d) Rose Tucker.
3. Who attempts to stop Joe, Rose and the men from Infiniface as they make their way through a private property above the beach?
(a) A homeowner.
(d) A private security guard.
4. What is Captain Blane's last word?
5. What does Joe feel he should do right away?
(a) Call the Post.
(b) Call Barbara and warn her.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Find a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caused the plane crash according to the voice recorder transcript?
2. What had Rachel told Mercy that had caused her car to crash?
3. What happens to the information that was on phone recording made by Barbara from Minh?
4. Where is he finally able to meet with Rose?
5. What does Joe tell Rose first?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what five ways is SSW-89-58 rewarded for good behavior?
2. How does Joe counter her pessimism regarding the possibility that anyone could have survived?
3. What has time with Nina given Joe?
4. Why do Infiniface members reveal they wear robes and shave their heads?
5. Who is Project 99's only success according to Rose?
6. What surprises Joe about the information Barbara reveals about how the plane went into the ground?
7. How do Rose and Joe escape?
8. What bombshell does Rose drop on Joe in the basement of Santa-Fe-by-the-Sea?
9. What does Barbara remember as they are leaving the crash site and why is she almost reluctant to tell Joe about it?
10. What is the only thing that Joe can do, and why is it almost impossible for him to do so?
This section contains 1,159 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)