|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis not realize?
(a) That Rose loved him still as well.
(b) That Joe is dangerous.
(c) That he will join Rose within the hour.
(d) That Rose is close.
2. Who is killed as a result of the information on the flight recorder he uncovers?
(a) Bruce Laceroth
(b) Mario Oliveri
(c) Minh Tran
(d) Barbara Christman
3. What does she call him for the first time?
4. What feelings overwhelm him in the airport?
5. Why does Barbara play dumb when Joe calls her the first time?
(a) She assumes her home phone is permanently bugged.
(b) She believes they are still watching her.
(c) She is afraid for her family.
(d) She is afraid to give any indication of cooperation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the information that was on phone recording made by Barbara from Minh?
2. Where does Barbara take Joe to talk?
3. What does this appear to be where Joe is concerned?
4. What does Joe notice about Captain Blane's portion of the transcript?
5. What had Rachel told Mercy that had caused her car to crash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Joe arrives in Los Angeles again that changes his elation back to fear again?
2. Who is Project 99's only success according to Rose?
3. How does Joe warn Barbara and keep her safe at the same time?
4. What actually caused the crash and why is it so unusual?
5. What surprises Joe about the information Barbara reveals about how the plane went into the ground?
6. How does Joe counter her pessimism regarding the possibility that anyone could have survived?
7. What bombshell does Rose drop on Joe in the basement of Santa-Fe-by-the-Sea?
8. What miraculous admission does Mercy make that gives Joe hope again?
9. Why do Infiniface members reveal they wear robes and shave their heads?
10. What does the Project 99's SSW-89-58 do first when he remotely enters the cabin that Joe, Louis and Nina are in?
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)