|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lisa and Rose know each other?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They were college roommates.
(c) They worked at Teknologik together.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Who is Rose revealed to be?
(a) Joe's sister.
(b) Joe's sister in law.
(c) The only flight 353 survivor.
(d) Joe's aunt.
3. What does he realize as he drives through San Fernando Valley?
(a) He is going the wrong way.
(b) He is lost.
(c) He is out of gas.
(d) Something isn't kosher about Flight 353.
4. What is Joe hoping to find in the van?
(a) A cell phone.
5. What kind of plane was it?
(d) Twin engine, turbo prop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises him when he gets there?
2. Who does Joe run into in the newsroom?
3. How old was Chrissie?
4. How old was Nina?
5. Who does Joe tell he will call back in two days?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it about Dewey's greeting to Joe that embarrasses them both and exemplifies why Joe has avoided all of his old friends and colleagues?
2. Who does Joe try to reach when he returns to the motel, and why is it so difficult?
3. How has Joe attempted to deal with these attacks?
4. What attitude seems consistent with the NTSB investigators that he manages to contact, including Barbara?
5. What things draw his attention on the streets of the San Fernando Valley and why?
6. What is the nightmare that Joe is barely surviving?
7. Who is the only person that seems to understand the way Joe feels, and is his lifeline?
8. What other indications are there that make it clear that Joe is being monitored?
9. What does Joe remember as he reviews the strange events at the cemetery; what action does he take and what conclusions does he draw?
10. What did Dewey give Joe on his way in, and how is it relevant?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)