|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe believe Randy Colway's ringing phone means?
(a) They are coming.
(b) He might be in trouble.
(c) They know where he is.
(d) He has to leave.
2. What does Joe realize as he is leaving?
(a) That he is losing his mind.
(b) That he can't be found there.
(c) That he has figured it all out.
(d) That time is changing.
3. What does Joe do to offend them?
(a) Berates them.
(b) Steps on their 'action'.
(c) Frees their captive.
(d) Belittles them.
4. What is the flight number of the plane that crashed?
5. What does Joe realize as he is leaving?
(a) He knows where to find Rose.
(b) He understands everything.
(c) He knows who Rose is.
(d) He has more questions than answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe claim he doesn't have the courage to do?
2. Who is Henry McKay?
3. What did he do there?
4. How much money is involved?
5. Why is he told to dispose of Rose's note?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the only person that seems to understand the way Joe feels, and is his lifeline?
2. Once Joe is safely back in his car and on the road, what thoughts are going through his mind?
3. What does Joe learn about Teknologik?
4. What is Joe just beginning to discover?
5. What debilitating episode does Joe suffer from and how often do they occur?
6. What is the nightmare that Joe is barely surviving?
7. What does Joe find when he arrives at the Delmann house on the anniversary of the crash of Flight 353?
8. What actions simultaneously thrill and repulse Joe?
9. What is it about Dewey's greeting to Joe that embarrasses them both and exemplifies why Joe has avoided all of his old friends and colleagues?
10. What does Joe question as he walks down the beach, and what do the robed men and women make him wonder?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)