|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob's mother die?
(a) She eviscerated herself.
(b) She hung herself.
(c) She shot herself.
(d) She cut her wrists.
2. What does Joe do?
(a) Follows them.
(b) Calls police.
(c) Calls the caretaker.
(d) Checks out their vehicle.
3. What does Beth suggest Joe try to do?
(a) Return to work.
(b) Get counselling.
(c) Talk to a priest.
(d) Try to sleep.
4. Who does Joe tell he will call back in two days?
(a) Barbara Christman.
(b) Mario Oliveri.
(c) Rose Tucker.
(d) None of these.
5. What is inside the envelope from Dewey?
(a) A locket.
(b) A note.
(c) A clipping.
(d) A photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do to offend them?
2. How much money is involved?
3. What does Joe believe Randy Colway's ringing phone means?
4. Who tells him where to find her?
5. What does Dewey tell him on his way out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Rose want Lisa to meet the plane when she flew home a year previous?
2. What does Joe decide to do?
3. What is the nightmare that Joe is barely surviving?
4. What experience does Joe have at the bank when he tries to withdraw his own money?
5. What does Joe remember as he reviews the strange events at the cemetery; what action does he take and what conclusions does he draw?
6. What attitude seems consistent with the NTSB investigators that he manages to contact, including Barbara?
7. What does Joe learn about Teknologik?
8. Who is at the Delmann house, and what surprises does she reveal?
9. What debilitating episode does Joe suffer from and how often do they occur?
10. What is Joe just beginning to discover?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)