|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara remember as they are leaving?
(a) That someone may be watching them.
(b) That the vehicle could be bugged.
(c) That she has an appointment.
(d) That there was a witness.
2. What does Mercy see as being even more sad than our view of life and death?
(a) A priest's perspective.
(b) No faith at all.
(c) God's view.
(d) No view.
3. How many cars are waiting outside the front gate?
4. What other complication makes escape difficult for Nina and Joe?
(a) Joe is wounded and can't travel.
(b) The wildlife is dangerous.
(c) The boy uses his possession of Louis to set fire to the forest.
(d) The car is likely under surveillance.
5. What does Rose claim is the only hope for the future?
6. What does Louis not realize?
(a) That Rose loved him still as well.
(b) That Joe is dangerous.
(c) That Rose is close.
(d) That he will join Rose within the hour.
7. Who formed Infiniface?
(a) Bill Pollack.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Loren Pollack.
(d) Lawrence Gateman.
8. What one thought does Joe cling to despite a promise to Barbara?
(a) Nina is alive.
(b) There is a reason to hope.
(c) Rose survived.
(d) There is a God.
9. Why does this stun Barbara and Joe?
(a) Rachel must be a witness.
(b) It is not possible.
(c) Rachel could be Rose.
(d) It was his daughter's name.
10. What does Mercy admit to having been angry about at one time?
(a) The death of her parents.
(b) Not being able to have children.
(c) Her husbands' lack of romance.
(d) Her husband's infidelity.
11. What does the recording reveal?
(a) That there was a major plane malfunction.
(b) That hydrolics failed.
(c) That a wing sheared off.
(d) That the accident was no accident.
12. What saves Joe from possession?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) The forest.
(c) Nina's voice.
(d) Nina's touch.
13. What does Barbara do in an effort to bring Joe to his senses?
(a) She is brutally honest about the condition of the remains.
(b) She assures him he is being suckered.
(c) She describes how loss can affect the mind.
(d) She implores him to seek help.
14. What is the purpose of Project 99?
(a) To build a library of unusual genetic profiles searching for those related to paranormal talents.
(b) To map the Universe in search of creation.
(c) To understand the reasons we were created.
(d) To find the Creator.
15. What does she call him for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe tell Rose first?
2. What does Joe refuse to accept from Nina?
3. Who caused the plane crash according to the voice recorder transcript?
4. What does Rose first tell Joe?
5. Why does Rose's ex-husband Louis cry when he discovers she has passed on, although he knows that there is an after life?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)