|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first accosts Joe and Rose on the beach?
(a) Government agents.
(b) Thugs from Teknologik.
2. What secret does she finally reveal?
(a) That she is reborn.
(b) The confirmation of life after death.
(c) The purpose of existence.
(d) The certainty of creation.
3. What does Louis not realize?
(a) That Joe is dangerous.
(b) That Rose is close.
(c) That he will join Rose within the hour.
(d) That Rose loved him still as well.
4. Why does Joe refuse the gift Nina wants to give him?
(a) He wants to grow more first.
(b) He feels he is unworthy of it.
(c) He is afraid of her.
(d) He believes he is not ready.
5. Who does Joe tell Barbara about?
(a) Charles Delmann.
(b) Nora Vadence.
(c) Rose Tucker.
(d) Lisa Peccatone.
6. What is Infiniface short for?
(a) Internet final faze.
(b) Inquisitive Infinite Face.
(c) Internal Finite Face.
(d) Interface with the Infinite.
7. Who formed Infiniface?
(a) Lawrence Gateman.
(b) Loren Pollack.
(c) Bill Pollack.
(d) Bill Gates.
8. How many men appear to be watching Joe as he calls Barbara from the airport in L.A?
9. Who was the Captain of Flight 353?
(a) Duane Belroy.
(b) Blane Delroy.
(c) Blair Delloy.
(d) Delroy Blane.
10. What confession does Rose make to Joe before dying?
(a) She brought him to help raise Nina.
(b) The girl named Nina is not his daughter.
(c) She hopes to give Nina to the world.
(d) She wanted to heal him.
11. What happens to the information that was on phone recording made by Barbara from Minh?
(a) Barbara hides it.
(b) It is somehow erased.
(c) It is garbled.
(d) It is stolen.
12. What is Captain Blane's last word?
13. Where do she and Joe live?
(a) In New Jersey.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Las Vegas.
(d) In a commune of Infiniface members.
14. What does Barbara tell Joe about that confirms for him the possibility that Rose survived?
(a) The degree of fire and placement.
(b) The debris field and how it extended.
(c) The only three intact seats found.
(d) The lack of total victims identified.
15. How many cars are waiting outside the front gate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe refuse to accept from Nina?
2. What does this appear to be where Joe is concerned?
3. Who is responsible for their escape?
4. What does he finally do?
5. What does Mercy reveal the child's name to be?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)