|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is he finally able to meet with Rose?
(a) At the coffee shop Demi chose.
(b) Under Santa-Fe-on-the-Sea restaurant.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a bookstore.
2. Who is Mahalia to Rose?
(a) Her mother's best friend.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her brother's wife.
(d) Her sister in law.
3. What other complication makes escape difficult for Nina and Joe?
(a) The boy uses his possession of Louis to set fire to the forest.
(b) Joe is wounded and can't travel.
(c) The car is likely under surveillance.
(d) The wildlife is dangerous.
4. What does Barbara tell Joe about that confirms for him the possibility that Rose survived?
(a) The lack of total victims identified.
(b) The debris field and how it extended.
(c) The degree of fire and placement.
(d) The only three intact seats found.
5. What saves Joe from possession?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) The forest.
(c) Nina's voice.
(d) Nina's touch.
6. What secret does she finally reveal?
(a) That she is reborn.
(b) The certainty of creation.
(c) The purpose of existence.
(d) The confirmation of life after death.
7. Who do they talk to in the kitchen?
(a) Jeff Ealing.
(b) Rose Tucker.
(c) Mercy Ealing.
(d) Rachel Thomas.
8. What confession does Rose make to Joe before dying?
(a) The girl named Nina is not his daughter.
(b) She wanted to heal him.
(c) She brought him to help raise Nina.
(d) She hopes to give Nina to the world.
9. What is Infiniface short for?
(a) Internet final faze.
(b) Interface with the Infinite.
(c) Internal Finite Face.
(d) Inquisitive Infinite Face.
10. What do the men from Inifinace reveal to Rose?
(a) That they are a branch of secret government.
(b) That they have been following her research for some time.
(c) That they are affiliated with the Baptists.
(d) That they intend Rose and Joe no harm.
11. What one thought does Joe cling to despite a promise to Barbara?
(a) Nina is alive.
(b) There is a God.
(c) There is a reason to hope.
(d) Rose survived.
12. Where does Barbara take Joe to talk?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) The crash site.
(c) The bus depot.
(d) A hotel.
13. What does Joe notice about Captain Blane's portion of the transcript?
(a) How frightened he seems.
(b) How childish the speech is.
(c) How detached from reality he seems.
(d) How excited he sounds.
14. How many men appear to be watching Joe as he calls Barbara from the airport in L.A?
15. Who caused the plane crash according to the voice recorder transcript?
(a) A surface to air missile.
(b) Captain Delroy Blane.
(c) A UFO.
(d) First Officer Victor Santorelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose claim is the only hope for the future?
2. What does Mercy see as being even more sad than our view of life and death?
3. Who was the Captain of Flight 353?
4. What does Barbara do in an effort to bring Joe to his senses?
5. What does Joe feel he should do right away?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)