|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Nina on the second anniversary of the crash of flight 353?
2. What is the purpose of Project 99?
(a) To map the Universe in search of creation.
(b) To find the Creator.
(c) To understand the reasons we were created.
(d) To build a library of unusual genetic profiles searching for those related to paranormal talents.
3. Why does Barbara play dumb when Joe calls her the first time?
(a) She assumes her home phone is permanently bugged.
(b) She is afraid for her family.
(c) She is afraid to give any indication of cooperation.
(d) She believes they are still watching her.
4. What does Rose confirm?
(a) That she knows terrible secrets.
(b) That she is a Baptist.
(c) That she was on flight 353.
(d) That she is afraid.
5. What saves Joe from possession?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) The forest.
(c) Nina's voice.
(d) Nina's touch.
6. What does Mercy reveal the child's name to be?
7. What does Mercy remember most about the child?
(a) That her hair was raven colored.
(b) That she was blonde.
(c) That she was brunette.
(d) That she was a redhead.
8. How far is the crash site from the Loose Change Ranch?
(a) Two miles.
(b) One mile.
(c) Two and a half miles.
(d) A mile and a half.
9. Where does Rose ask those with Nina to take her?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Big Bear.
10. How many bodies were found still intact?
11. Who first accosts Joe and Rose on the beach?
(b) Government agents.
(c) Thugs from Teknologik.
12. How many cars are waiting outside the front gate?
13. What is Captain Blane's last word?
14. Who attempts to stop Joe, Rose and the men from Infiniface as they make their way through a private property above the beach?
(a) A private security guard.
(b) A homeowner.
15. What do the men from Inifinace reveal to Rose?
(a) That they are a branch of secret government.
(b) That they have been following her research for some time.
(c) That they are affiliated with the Baptists.
(d) That they intend Rose and Joe no harm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mahalia to Rose?
2. What does Nina do for Joe even as they are running for their lives?
3. What does she call him for the first time?
4. Who was the Captain of Flight 353?
5. What does Joe ask Mercy, making Barbara feel sorry for him?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)