|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he realize as he drives through San Fernando Valley?
(a) He is lost.
(b) Something isn't kosher about Flight 353.
(c) He is out of gas.
(d) He is going the wrong way.
2. Why is Joe annoyed by the two women who set up near him?
(a) He thinks they are too vulgar.
(b) He believes they are trying to pick him up.
(c) He believes they have misidentified him.
(d) He thinks they are too obvious.
3. Who is the van registered to?
(a) Speedmed, Inc.
(b) Medsped, Inc.
(c) Medspeed, Inc.
(d) MidiSped, Inc.
4. Who dies first in the Delmann house and how?
(a) Charles Delmann by self inflicted gunshot.
(b) Lisa Peccatone by evisceration.
(c) Charles by evisceration.
(d) Georgine Delmann by fire.
5. Who does Joe tell he will call back in two days?
(a) Barbara Christman.
(b) Mario Oliveri.
(c) Rose Tucker.
(d) None of these.
6. Who tells him where to find her?
(a) Mario Oliveri.
(b) Oliver Martin.
(c) Macy Olivier.
(d) Olive Marino.
7. Where does Joe stop on his way to the cemetery?
(a) Santa Monica pier.
(b) Beach house restaurant.
(c) Santa Monica beach.
(d) Santa Monica wharf.
8. What is Joe's thought as he drives away?
(a) He is losing his mind.
(b) Life is incomprehensible.
(c) The world is not the same as the one he was born to.
(d) The world has gone mad.
9. What grounds him again?
(a) The thought of his daughters.
(b) The events at the cemetery.
(c) The thought of his wife.
(d) The thought of work.
10. What is the flight number of the plane that crashed?
11. How old is Rose Tucker?
(a) Fifty two.
(b) Forty Five.
(c) Forty Three.
(d) Thirty nine.
12. Who does Joe decide to contact?
(a) Christie Barden.
(b) Brenda Christchurch.
(c) Christa Barberra.
(d) Barbara Christman.
13. What does Lisa do in front of Joe?
(a) Cuts her wrists.
(b) Eviscerates herself.
(c) Shoots herself.
(d) Uses lamp oil to set herself on fire.
14. What is Joe driving?
(a) A Toyota.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Honda.
(d) A Cadillac.
15. What is he trying to find out?
(a) Whether or not Rose visited them and why.
(b) What he should do next.
(c) What the FBI wants.
(d) How they are coping.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he calls the number Rose left in the note, what kind of meeting is set up and with whom?
2. What is inside the envelope from Dewey?
3. What does he suddenly remember as he reviews the events at the cemetery?
4. What does the woman at Michelle and the girls' graveside say to Joe?
5. Why does Joe return to the Post?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)