|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she suggest Joe do?
(a) Talk to the current head of NTSB.
(b) Put it behind him and go on with his life.
(c) Speak with her in person.
(d) Come to see her.
2. What did Rose give the Delmanns?
(a) A photo of their daughter's gravesite.
(b) A photo of flight 353.
(c) A photo of her laboratory.
(d) A photo of their daughter.
3. Where did Joe work before?
(a) Los Angeles Tribune.
(b) Los Angeles Sentinel.
(c) Los Angeles Post.
(d) Los Angeles Sun.
4. What causes her to run?
(a) A police car.
(b) A white Ford van.
(c) A blue station wagon.
(d) A caretaker.
5. What does Joe realize as he is leaving?
(a) He knows where to find Rose.
(b) He understands everything.
(c) He knows who Rose is.
(d) He has more questions than answers.
6. What does he do while he waits for articles to be printed out?
(a) Looks up crash archives.
(b) Talks to Dewey.
(c) Talks to coworkers.
(d) Looks up funeral footage.
7. What happens as he leaves the cemetery?
(a) His rear window is shot out.
(b) He is rammed.
(c) He is chased.
(d) He is followed.
8. What does Joe do to offend them?
(a) Belittles them.
(b) Berates them.
(c) Steps on their 'action'.
(d) Frees their captive.
9. Who does he run into from his past?
(a) Nora Vadence.
(b) The president of Teknologik.
(c) Rose Tucker.
(d) Former reporter, Lisa Peccatone.
10. What is the result of this action?
(a) Joe shuts down the computer.
(b) Joe wants to leave.
(c) Joe has a mini anxiety attack.
(d) Joe cries.
11. What does Joe do?
(a) Calls the caretaker.
(b) Follows them.
(c) Calls police.
(d) Checks out their vehicle.
12. What grounds him again?
(a) The thought of his daughters.
(b) The thought of work.
(c) The thought of his wife.
(d) The events at the cemetery.
13. What does he hear that causes him concern?
(b) A helicopter.
(d) A radio broadcast.
14. Who owns that company?
15. What bothers Joe most right now?
(a) He can't discuss this with anyone.
(b) He is completely alone.
(c) They know who he is.
(d) The crash might not have been an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe decide to contact?
2. What does Joe ask him about?
3. What does Joe realize as he is leaving?
4. Why doesn't he use the bank machine?
5. What does he think the helicopter is searching for?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)