|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Lost Forever: Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the date of August 15th?
(a) It is the first anniversary of the crash.
(b) It is his birthday.
(c) It is his wife's birthday.
(d) It is his daughter's birthday.
2. What does Jim want most?
(a) To find peace.
(b) To die.
(c) To be free.
(d) To return to his job.
3. How long had Joe worked as a crime reporter?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty five years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fourteen years.
4. What is he experiencing?
(a) The plane crash.
(b) The funeral.
(c) The open house.
(d) His empty life.
5. How old was Chrissie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Joe?
2. What does Joe do?
3. Why is Joe annoyed by the two women who set up near him?
4. What does Joe smell and taste?
5. What interrupts his journey?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)