|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Searching Behavior: Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he resolve to do?
(a) Find the van.
(b) Research the crash statics.
(c) Find other grave sites of crash victims.
(d) Look up family members of crash victims in Southern California.
2. How many siblings does Joe have?
3. Who is Henry McKay?
(a) Joe's best friend.
(b) Joe's brother.
(c) Joe's father in law.
(d) Joe's father.
4. What does Joe smell and taste?
(a) The smog.
(b) The automotive exhaust.
(c) The fresh air.
(d) The smoke.
5. What does Joe do to offend them?
(a) Steps on their 'action'.
(b) Berates them.
(c) Belittles them.
(d) Frees their captive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joe work before?
2. What kind of plane was it?
3. What interrupts his journey?
4. Who's loss is Joe Carpenter suffering?
5. What does Joe do?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)