|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Searching Behavior: Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe hoping to find in the van?
(c) A cell phone.
2. What does he suddenly remember as he reviews the events at the cemetery?
(a) He hasn't eaten.
(b) A meeting he is late for.
(c) The transponder.
(d) He left his cooler behind.
3. What is the result of this action?
(a) Joe wants to leave.
(b) Joe has a mini anxiety attack.
(c) Joe shuts down the computer.
(d) Joe cries.
4. What is Joe given?
(a) A card.
(b) A photograph.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A plaque.
5. What does he resolve to do?
(a) Research the crash statics.
(b) Look up family members of crash victims in Southern California.
(c) Find other grave sites of crash victims.
(d) Find the van.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he hear that causes him concern?
2. What conclusions does he draw?
3. What does he do with the tracking device?
4. Other than Wallace Blick, what does Joe discover in the back of the van?
5. What does Rose Tucker's note say?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)