|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Dreams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kelvin see in the hall on the way to his appointment with Snow?
(b) a large black woman
(d) a small barefoot child
2. What does Snow say is the result of Sartorius' experiment?
(a) an unstable field
(b) a dangerous void
(c) prolonged dying
(d) death for the wrong one
3. What does Rheya remember about the time while Kelvin was in the bathroom?
(a) hurting her hands and screaming
(b) feeling angry and enraged
(c) passing out on the floor
(d) being alone and feeling frightened
4. How long did it take for spacecraft to visit Solaris after its discovery?
(a) 5 years
(b) 30 days
(c) 45 years
(d) 100 years
5. What result does Kelvin note that Sartorius' experiment has?
(a) The planet Solaris seems to be shifting subtly in its orbit.
(b) A new object appears on the ship.
(c) A strange formation is visible in the ocean.
(d) It has no result.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kelvin tell Rheya when she asks if she looks like the first Rheya.
2. What experiment does Snow suggest to Kelvin?
3. What happens to Rheya after she tries to kill herself?
4. What does Kelvin tell Rheya about her blood?
5. What is Kelvin looking for, that he thought about during the brainwave recording?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)