|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Felicia do in Tome?
(a) She was a caretaker of the House of God.
(b) She cleaned homes.
(c) She babysat relatives' children.
(d) She preached the gospel.
2. How does Felicia suggest Caridad was healed?
(a) With oils and fragrances.
(b) She says Caridad healed herself.
(c) With holy water.
(d) By American doctors.
3. Don promises Caridad he will giver her anything she wants because of the death of what?
(a) True love.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her horse.
4. Where does Esperanza go to cover the war?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. Where is Esperanza offered another job?
(b) New York City.
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don play the lottery on?
2. Why is La Loca repulsed by humans?
3. Which of the following characters claims that healing does not take place without the work of God?
4. Who shows up at the family's home at the end of Chapter 1?
5. Why was Caridad's horse shot?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)