Quiz: Chapter 3 to Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who knows about Caridad's attack?
a) Felicia and La Loca.
b) No one.
d) Don Domingo.
2. Which of the following characters claims that healing does not take place without the work of God?
c) Don Domingo.
3. When does Caridad begin her first pilgrimage?
a) Palm Sunday.
b) Lenten Week.
c) The day after Christmas.
d) Pentecost Sunday.
4. What did Felicia do during World War II?
a) She was sick in the hospital.
b) She was a nurse.
c) She wrote a book.
d) She stayed in Mexico.
5. Which of the following is not one of the common ailments Felicia teaches Caridad about?
This section contains 266 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)