|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the assemblies meet, which of the following should they break into in order to consider specific ideas?
(c) Expert areas.
2. The author believes that change is a fundamental aspect of which of the following, and cannot be stopped?
3. Which of the following is the name that the author gives to a state that is governed by enlightened laws solely for the public interest?
4. What type of community does the author envision in a seaside state?
(a) Agricultural community.
(b) Populous community.
(c) Shipping community.
(d) Industrial community.
5. How many rules does the author have to govern the interpretation of votes?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, the state does not have a right to take the life of an individual who threatens which of the following?
2. The discussion that the author has about population would be described today using which of the following terms?
3. When a state is too small, the people's spirit tends to become which of the following?
4. Which of the following is another phrase that the author uses for "empowering of the Sovereign Will"?
5. According to the author, which of the following terms best describes individuals who are forced to focus on money?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)