|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the Princes who act as executives are fulfilling their duty as which of the following?
2. Which of the following is the term for the system government type in which power is confined to a small number of people?
3. The author believes that a good government must be which of the following?
(a) Based on society.
4. The author believes that the people who deliberate and form the general will do not always do so from a place that houses which of the following?
(d) Moral decency.
5. In order to keep all the cities equal within the state, what does the author suggest be moved from city to city?
(a) The residence of the Prince.
(b) The armies.
(c) The assemblies.
(d) The capital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the three wills operating within the Magistrate, which one has to be strongest for good government to exist?
2. According to the author, which of the following situation takes place within a state that is plagued by uncertainty?
3. Which ancient civilization's voting practices does the author examine in Chapter 3, Book 4?
4. The author believes that representatives are an unnecessary level of mediation between the Sovereign Will and which of the following?
5. How does the author believes that certain positions that require particular skills and experience should be decided?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)