Quiz: Book 2, Part 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The first type of laws govern the interaction between the state and which of the following?
a) The people.
b) The world.
c) The Sovereign.
d) The community.
2. The author thinks that his ideas should be applied not just to the state but to which of the following?
3. Chapter 12 of Book 2 might best be described as which of the following types of chapter?
4. The author suggests that which of the following types of law is the foundation for all other laws?
5. According to the author,...
This section contains 361 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)