Book 1, Part 1
1. The author believes he is a citizen of which of the following?
(a) Republican state.
(b) Tyrannical state.
(c) Free state.
(d) Monarchical state.
2. According to the author, every human being lives in which of the following?
3. According to the author, violence is a poor means of maintaining which of the following?
(b) Social order.
(c) A government.
4. The author compares authoritarian societies to which of the following social structures?
5. The term, patriarchal refers to which of the following being dominant?
6. The author believes that when citizens become enlightened they have to seize which of the following for themselves?
7. Who is Grotius?
(a) A king.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A revolutionary.
(d) A father.
8. The author states that slavery is established and perpetuated by which of the following?
(c) A majority.
This section contains 4,552 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)