|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizabeth consider not eating because she says she is worried about her cholesterol?
2. At what event do Matt and Lizabeth plan to identify the neighborhood troublemaker?
(a) An open house.
(b) A barbeque.
(c) A door-to-door canvass.
(d) A lineup.
3. What reason does Lizabeth give for not wanting Matt to go up on her roof?
(a) She doesn't want him to put a bigger hole in the roof.
(b) If he falls, they will raise her homeowner's insurance.
(c) She is very concerned about his health.
(d) She is afraid that he will hurt himself and she will have to take care of him.
4. At what time does Lizabeth awaken after the dinner at which Jason spills his milk?
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
5. What year is Lizabeth's aunt's car?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt have tattooed on his forearm?
2. Who is the person who awakens Lizabeth in Chapter 3?
3. How many children does Lizabeth have?
4. Matt reveals to Lizabeth that he has an incurable disease. What disease does he say he has?
5. How many siblings does Lizabeth have?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)