|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose room does Persse hide in a wardrobe?
(a) Angelica Pabst's.
(b) Morris Zapp's.
(c) Robin Dempsey's.
(d) Sybil Maiden's.
2. What drug does Song-Mi Lee give Arthur Kingfisher?
3. How is Bernadette making a living?
(a) As a stripper.
(b) As a shop girl.
(c) As a hotel maid.
(d) As a call girl.
4. What is the subject of Philip Swallow's book?
(b) T.S. Eliot.
(c) William Shakespeare.
5. What does Philip Swallow have thrown at him at the medieval banquet?
(b) Dinner rolls.
(c) Chocolate coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Siegfried von Turpitz drive?
2. What do Philip and Morris drink as a nightcap?
3. What technical difficulty occurs on Philip's flight home?
4. What does Persse go into town to buy?
5. What is at Helicon, New Hampshire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Morris Zapp so hesitant to accept Fulvia's advances?
2. What is the minor argument between Michel Tardieu and Albert about?
3. Why does Ronald Frobisher hold such a grudge against Rudyard Parkinson?
4. What two letters from London are awaiting Persse McGarrigle when he returns to Limerick?
5. When Hilary tells Morris that she "made her bed," what does she mean?
6. How does Fulvia Morgana reconcile her Marxist philosophy with her wealthy lifestyle?
7. What are Rudyard Parkinson's passions?
8. What is Morris Zapp's theory about sex?
9. What is Desiree doing while Morris Zapp is en route to the Rummidge airport?
10. Why is Persse's Aunty Nuala not at home when he goes to visit?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)