|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author was Morris Zapp's specialty?
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Emily Bronte.
(d) James Joyce.
2. With what country is Frobisher doing a radio interview after the prizegiving party?
(a) The United States.
3. Who is Alice Kauffman?
(a) The author of an article being reviewed by Arthur Kingfisher.
(b) Morris Zapp's publisher.
(c) One of Rodney Wainwright's students.
(d) Desiree's agent.
4. What is on the wall of the chapel's vestibule?
(a) A board full of handwritten prayers.
(b) Illustrated Bible scenes.
(c) A schedule of services.
(d) A church-year calendar.
5. What disrupts the Heathrow terminal while Persse McGarrigle is checking in?
(a) A labor strike.
(b) A tourist group of Muslims praying toward Mecca.
(c) A cat escaped from its carrier.
(d) A large group of schoolchildren on a field trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Akbil Borak teach?
2. What name did Angelica use while stripping in Soho?
3. What detail of Morris' life intrigues Fulvia?
4. What drug does Song-Mi Lee give Arthur Kingfisher?
5. What country did Philip visit on his first lecture tour?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morris Zapp see as the beauty of academic life?
2. How does Cheryl Summerbee keep from getting bored at work?
3. What is the minor argument between Michel Tardieu and Albert about?
4. Who is Arthur Kingfisher?
5. What is Miss Sybil Maiden's overarching theory about literature?
6. When Hilary tells Morris that she "made her bed," what does she mean?
7. What is Morris Zapp's theory about sex?
8. What joke does Angelica play on both Robin Dempsey and Persse?
9. What does Robin Dempsey's Centre of Computational Statistics tell Ronald Frobisher about his writing?
10. What two letters from London are awaiting Persse McGarrigle when he returns to Limerick?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)