|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the magazine for which Morris serves on the editorial board?
(c) "Textual Striptease."
2. What was the name of the British Council representative's wife?
3. What does Hilary bring to Philip in the taxi?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A love note.
(c) His clean underwear and socks.
(d) His passport.
4. What type of car does Siegfried von Turpitz drive?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Saab.
(c) A Volvo.
(d) A Volkswagen.
5. In what city does Akbil Borak teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom have the Ringbaums tagged along to the prizegiving party?
2. What color was the light in the council representative's bedroom?
3. What is "ELIZA"?
4. What is the title of Morris' ex-wife's novel?
5. How is Bernadette making a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Morris Zapp so hesitant to accept Fulvia's advances?
2. What joke does Angelica play on both Robin Dempsey and Persse?
3. What is Desiree doing while Morris Zapp is en route to the Rummidge airport?
4. How does Cheryl Summerbee keep from getting bored at work?
5. What did Philip think about in the twenty minutes the damaged plane spent circling Genoa?
6. What are Morris Zapp's reasons for jogging?
7. Why does Ronald Frobisher hold such a grudge against Rudyard Parkinson?
8. What is Miss Sybil Maiden's overarching theory about literature?
9. What is Ronald Frobisher's opinion on literary prizes?
10. How does Fulvia Morgana reconcile her Marxist philosophy with her wealthy lifestyle?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)