1. On which poet did Persse McGarrigle write his thesis?
2. How many people are attending the conference in Rummidge?
3. In what city does Persse teach?
4. What does "McGarrigle" mean in Irish?
5. Where was Angelica found as a baby?
6. What is the theory that Persse asks Angelica to explain to him?
7. From what disease did Persse suffer during his postgraduate studies?
8. What author was Morris Zapp's specialty?
9. What play did the conferees originally buy tickets to see?
This section contains 3,652 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)