|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what organization does Jacques Textel work?
(c) The Royal Academy of Literature.
(d) University Teachers of English Language and Literature.
2. With whom does Fulvia Morgana have an affair at the Vienna conference?
(a) Rodney Wainwright.
(b) Morris Zapp.
(c) Sy Gootblatt.
(d) Ronald Frobisher.
3. What is the title of Morris' ex-wife's novel?
(a) "Difficult Days."
(b) "The End of Days."
(c) "Day by Day."
(d) "Day In, Day Out."
4. In which country is it "not necessary" to tip taxi drivers?
5. What does the reference on the prayer card tell Persse?
(a) Angelica has a twin sister.
(b) Angelica is married.
(c) Angelica has died.
(d) Angelica is in the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Persse get to the airport from Lausanne?
2. In what country does Fulvia Morgana teach?
3. Who leaks a possible UNESCO chair candidate's name to the "Sunday Times"?
4. With whom have the Ringbaums tagged along to the prizegiving party?
5. What does Akira Sakazaki have planned for after work?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)