|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Persse drinking at the Royal Academy of Literature's prizegiving party?
(a) Red wine.
(d) White wine.
2. What author is the subject of the conference Morris Zapp attends in Zurich?
(a) Thomas Hardy.
(b) Toni Morrison.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) James Joyce.
3. In which country is soup eaten at every meal?
4. What prevents Persse from boarding Angelica's flight?
(a) No passport.
(b) No visa.
(c) No way to pay for a ticket.
(d) No seats on the plane.
5. At the end of Part II, Chapter 1, what character is standing at an open window, smiling into the sun?
(a) Joy Simpson.
(b) Robin Dempsey.
(c) Hilary Swallow.
(d) Persse McGarrigle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the light in the council representative's bedroom?
2. Who is sitting next to Persse in the boat?
3. What is Morris reading on the plane to Milan?
4. Which of these is not mentioned as a hazard of modern travel?
5. In what country does Fulvia Morgana teach?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)