|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The class Persse is tutoring is visiting a site associated with what famous poet?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) John Keats.
(c) W.B. Yeats.
(d) T.S. Eliot.
2. Who does ELIZA tell Robin Dempsey will get the UNESCO chair?
(a) Robin Dempsey.
(b) Persse McGarrigle.
(c) Philip Swallow.
(d) Arthur Kingfisher.
3. What does Persse tell Frobisher that he will spend his prize money on?
(a) A new house.
(b) Looking for Angelica.
(c) Traveling around the world.
(d) A new car.
4. What is Blue Heaven?
(a) A bar.
(b) A dance review.
(c) A live sex show.
(d) A hotel.
5. Who wrote the book Thelma Ringbaum is reading on the plane?
(a) Arthur Kingfisher.
(b) Morris Zapp.
(c) Ronald Frobisher.
(d) Philip Swallow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Philip's plane make an emergency landing?
2. What disrupts the Heathrow terminal while Persse McGarrigle is checking in?
3. From what disease did Persse suffer during his postgraduate studies?
4. What is the name of the holiday celebrated during this Zurich conference on June 16th?
5. With what country is Frobisher doing a radio interview after the prizegiving party?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)