|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What career has Hilary decided she wants to pursue?
(a) Opening a dress shop.
(b) Nursing school.
(c) Interior design.
(d) Marriage counseling.
2. What is Morris reading on the plane to Milan?
(a) A collection of essays.
(b) Philip Swallow's book.
(c) A golfing magazine.
(d) A literary journal.
3. What author was Morris Zapp's specialty?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) James Joyce.
(c) Emily Bronte.
(d) Jane Austen.
4. Why does Persse fly to London?
(a) To find Bernadette.
(b) To attend Morris Zapp's conference.
(c) To meet Angelica.
(d) To visit a lawyer.
5. Why is Matthew Swallow home from school?
(a) He is sick.
(b) A teachers' strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does ELIZA tell Robin Dempsey will get the UNESCO chair?
2. What does Philip Swallow have thrown at him at the medieval banquet?
3. What is Fulvia wearing while she and Morris have dinner?
4. What does Felix Skinner find in the basement storeroom of his publishing house?
5. Which of these people does Persse not meet on the top floor of the residence hall?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)