|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Angelica found as a baby?
(a) In an airplane bathroom.
(b) On her parents' doorstep.
(c) In a hospital emergency room.
(d) In a dumpster.
2. What evidence does Hilary Swallow have of her husband's cheating?
(a) An examination booklet.
(b) A photograph.
(c) Love letters.
(d) A recorded phone call.
3. What does Felix Skinner find in the basement storeroom of his publishing house?
(a) A first edition of Charles Dickens' "Hard Times."
(b) A bottle of brandy.
(c) Philip Swallow's unsent books.
4. What is Fulvia reading on the plane to Milan?
(a) A literary journal.
(b) Philip Swallow's book.
(c) A collection of essays.
(d) A fashion magazine.
5. What career has Hilary decided she wants to pursue?
(a) Interior design.
(b) Opening a dress shop.
(c) Nursing school.
(d) Marriage counseling.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what organization does Jacques Textel work?
2. What does Philip give to Joy's children?
3. What author is the subject of the conference Morris Zapp attends in Zurich?
4. Where does Persse McGarrigle sleep after returning to Ireland?
5. What does one of the flight attendants try to recite into the microphone on Persse's flight into Ireland?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)