|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronald Frobisher watching on television when he falls asleep?
(a) A police thriller series.
(c) A made-for-TV miniseries.
(d) The news.
2. What does Robin Dempsey tell Frobisher is his most-used word?
3. What name did Angelica use while stripping in Soho?
4. What is the subject of Philip Swallow's book?
(b) William Shakespeare.
(d) T.S. Eliot.
5. Whose latest book is Rudyard Parkinson reviewing?
(a) Ronald Frobisher's.
(b) Philip Swallow's.
(c) Morris Zapp's.
(d) Arthur Kingfisher's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the epilogue to Philip's story?
2. In what country does Rodney Wainwright live?
3. Who telephones Arthur Kingfisher from Berlin?
4. What is Hilary wearing at the end of Part I, Chapter 2?
5. What delays Morris Zapp's flight in Rummidge?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)