|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disrupts the Heathrow terminal while Persse McGarrigle is checking in?
(a) A large group of schoolchildren on a field trip.
(b) A labor strike.
(c) A tourist group of Muslims praying toward Mecca.
(d) A cat escaped from its carrier.
2. What is the name of Morris Zapp's ex-wife?
3. On which poet did Persse McGarrigle write his thesis?
(a) John Keats.
(b) T.S. Eliot.
(c) William Butler Yeats.
(d) Percy Bysshe Shelley.
4. From what disease did Persse suffer during his postgraduate studies?
5. What author was Morris Zapp's specialty?
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) Emily Bronte.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) James Joyce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fulvia wearing while she and Morris have dinner?
2. In what country does Rodney Wainwright live?
3. In whose room does Persse hide in a wardrobe?
4. What country did Philip visit on his first lecture tour?
5. What is Ronald Frobisher watching on television when he falls asleep?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)