|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip give to Morris after telling him his secret story?
(a) A photograph from years ago.
(b) A copy of his book.
(c) A check to repay borrowed money.
(d) A box of cigars.
2. What play did the conferees originally buy tickets to see?
(a) "Romeo & Juliet."
(b) "King Lear."
(c) "Our Town."
(d) "A Streetcar Named Desire."
3. What does Persse attempt to find in the airport?
(a) Lost and Found.
(b) A shoeshine man.
(c) The chapel.
(d) A working payphone.
4. In what country does Fulvia Morgana teach?
5. From what disease did Persse suffer during his postgraduate studies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is Akira Sakazaki translating into Japanese?
2. What does Persse go into town to buy?
3. What does Philip Swallow have thrown at him at the medieval banquet?
4. What does "McGarrigle" mean in Irish?
5. Which author's works is Akbil Borak trying to finish?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)