|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the epilogue to Philip's story?
(a) The council representative and his wife divorced.
(b) Philips sees the wife every time he visits Italy.
(c) He fathered a child with her.
(d) The entire family died in a plane crash.
2. What is the title of the magazine for which Morris serves on the editorial board?
(d) "Textual Striptease."
3. What has Persse written in the snow?
(a) "A.L. + P.M."
(b) "Marry me."
(c) "I love you."
4. What is the title of the poem that Angelica invites Persse to reenact with her?
(a) "The Eve of St. Agnes."
(b) "The Rape of the Lock."
5. What is the theory that Persse asks Angelica to explain to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What play did the conferees see performed at the Repertory Theatre?
2. What is the name of Michel Tardieu's lover?
3. What does Philip Swallow have thrown at him at the medieval banquet?
4. Who telephones Arthur Kingfisher from Berlin?
5. Where is the conference on the Future of Criticism being held?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)