|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at Helicon, New Hampshire?
(a) A writers' colony.
(b) A major art museum.
(c) An all-women's university.
(d) A rehabilitation center.
2. Who wrote the book Thelma Ringbaum is reading on the plane?
(a) Philip Swallow.
(b) Arthur Kingfisher.
(c) Ronald Frobisher.
(d) Morris Zapp.
3. What evidence does Hilary Swallow have of her husband's cheating?
(a) A recorded phone call.
(b) A photograph.
(c) An examination booklet.
(d) Love letters.
4. Whose latest book is Rudyard Parkinson reviewing?
(a) Ronald Frobisher's.
(b) Philip Swallow's.
(c) Morris Zapp's.
(d) Arthur Kingfisher's.
5. What is the epilogue to Philip's story?
(a) The council representative and his wife divorced.
(b) He fathered a child with her.
(c) The entire family died in a plane crash.
(d) Philips sees the wife every time he visits Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Morris' ex-wife's novel?
2. Which of these people does Persse not meet on the top floor of the residence hall?
3. Which author's works is Akbil Borak trying to finish?
4. What do Philip and Morris drink as a nightcap?
5. What event is planned for the final night of the conference?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)