|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Akbil Borak teach?
2. What is the epilogue to Philip's story?
(a) Philips sees the wife every time he visits Italy.
(b) The council representative and his wife divorced.
(c) The entire family died in a plane crash.
(d) He fathered a child with her.
3. What is at Helicon, New Hampshire?
(a) A rehabilitation center.
(b) A major art museum.
(c) A writers' colony.
(d) An all-women's university.
4. What event is planned for the final night of the conference?
(a) A concert.
(b) A medieval banquet.
(c) Dinner theatre.
(d) A talent show.
5. Which author's works is Akbil Borak trying to finish?
(a) Ronald Frobisher's.
(b) William Hazlitt's.
(c) Arthur Kingfisher's.
(d) William Shakespeare's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theory that Persse asks Angelica to explain to him?
2. In what country does Fulvia Morgana teach?
3. Where did Philip's plane make an emergency landing?
4. What was the name of the British Council representative's wife?
5. In what country does Rodney Wainwright live?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)