|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which poet did Persse McGarrigle write his thesis?
(a) John Keats.
(b) William Butler Yeats.
(c) T.S. Eliot.
(d) Percy Bysshe Shelley.
2. What is the name of the business on the reverse side of the prayer card Persse reads?
(a) Sophisticated Ladies.
(b) Girls Unlimited.
(c) Dancing Queens.
(d) Chamber Maids.
3. How many people are attending the conference in Rummidge?
4. In whose room does Persse hide in a wardrobe?
(a) Morris Zapp's.
(b) Sybil Maiden's.
(c) Robin Dempsey's.
(d) Angelica Pabst's.
5. Who is revealed as Lily and Angelica's biological father?
(a) Ernesto Morgana.
(b) Morris Zapp.
(c) Rudyard Parkinson.
(d) Arthur Kingfisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author is the subject of the conference Morris Zapp attends in Zurich?
2. What does Philip give to Joy's children?
3. What is "ELIZA"?
4. How is Bernadette making a living?
5. Which author's works is Akbil Borak trying to finish?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)