|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the holiday celebrated during this Zurich conference on June 16th?
(b) Blossoming Day.
(c) Founder's Day.
(d) Swiss Cheese Day.
2. What is Blue Heaven?
(a) A live sex show.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bar.
(d) A dance review.
3. What is "ELIZA"?
(a) The name of Robin Dempsey's car.
(b) A new movie.
(c) A sailboat upon which Morris Zapp is holding a conference.
(d) A software program enabling computers to hold conversations.
4. In what country does Rodney Wainwright live?
(c) United States.
5. Who does Skinner's first choice recommend to give a reader's report on McGarrigle's book proposal?
(a) Rudyard Parkinson.
(b) Philip Swallow.
(c) Michel Tardieu.
(d) Siegfried von Turpitz.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disease did Persse suffer during his postgraduate studies?
2. How is Bernadette making a living?
3. What country did Philip visit on his first lecture tour?
4. What excuse does Joy use to leave Ankara early?
5. What does the British Council representative advise Philip Swallow to take with him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)