|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Persse McGarrigle run into Miss Sybil Maiden in Hawaii?
(a) In the airport.
(b) In the lobby of his hotel.
(c) On the beach in Waikiki.
(d) At a luau.
2. In what city does Persse run into Morris Zapp?
3. Why does the young prostitute at #13 tell Persse Angelica/Lily was at her house?
(a) To clean the house.
(b) To borrow a dress.
(c) To babysit.
(d) To work as a prostitute.
4. From what disease did Persse suffer during his postgraduate studies?
5. What have the "Observer" and "Sunday Times" asked Hilary for?
(a) A photograph of Philip.
(b) An interview with Philip.
(c) Complimentary copies of Philip's book.
(d) Excerpts of Philips' book to print.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morris Zapp doing when he passes out?
2. Which one of these professors does not speak at "The Function of Criticism" forum?
3. The class Persse is tutoring is visiting a site associated with what famous poet?
4. What is the title of Morris' ex-wife's novel?
5. What item does Philip Swallow always pack too many of when traveling?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)