|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the conference on the Future of Criticism being held?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Monte Carlo.
2. Who is Alice Kauffman?
(a) Desiree's agent.
(b) Morris Zapp's publisher.
(c) One of Rodney Wainwright's students.
(d) The author of an article being reviewed by Arthur Kingfisher.
3. What technical difficulty occurs on Philip's flight home?
(a) An engine fire.
(b) Birds flying into the engine.
(c) Loss of communication with ground control.
(d) A drop in cabin pressure.
4. Where did Philip's plane make an emergency landing?
(c) Los Angeles.
5. What is Fulvia reading on the plane to Milan?
(a) A fashion magazine.
(b) A literary journal.
(c) A collection of essays.
(d) Philip Swallow's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cheryl Summerbee's job?
2. What had Morris Zapp promised to send to Persse McGarrigle?
3. Who telephones Arthur Kingfisher from Berlin?
4. What is Morris reading on the plane to Milan?
5. What is the theory that Persse asks Angelica to explain to him?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)