|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technical difficulty occurs on Philip's flight home?
(a) An engine fire.
(b) Loss of communication with ground control.
(c) Birds flying into the engine.
(d) A drop in cabin pressure.
2. What is the title of Morris Zapp's new book?
(b) "Lenin and Philosophy."
(c) "Could Try Harder."
(d) "Beyond Criticism."
3. What is the title of the magazine for which Morris serves on the editorial board?
(c) "Textual Striptease."
4. What is at Helicon, New Hampshire?
(a) A writers' colony.
(b) A rehabilitation center.
(c) An all-women's university.
(d) A major art museum.
5. Which of these is not one of Morris Zapp's pillars of the "global campus"?
(a) Xerox machines.
(b) The printing press.
(c) Airplane travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the council representative's wife wearing?
2. What is the name of Morris Zapp's ex-wife?
3. Why is Matthew Swallow home from school?
4. Who does Cheryl Summerbee seat next to Persse on the plane?
5. What play did the conferees see performed at the Repertory Theatre?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)