|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ELIZA is named after a character in what play?
(a) "Our Town."
(b) "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
(c) "The Cherry Orchard."
2. What had Morris Zapp promised to send to Persse McGarrigle?
(a) An invitation to his conference.
(b) His deerstalker hat.
(c) A copy of his book.
(d) A box of cigars.
3. What is at Helicon, New Hampshire?
(a) An all-women's university.
(b) A rehabilitation center.
(c) A writers' colony.
(d) A major art museum.
4. What is the name of the holiday celebrated during this Zurich conference on June 16th?
(b) Founder's Day.
(c) Swiss Cheese Day.
(d) Blossoming Day.
5. What is causing chaos in Italy when Morris and Fulvia arrive?
(a) A major labor strike.
(b) An unexpected snowstorm.
(c) A power outage.
(d) A hurricane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "ELIZA"?
2. With what country is Frobisher doing a radio interview after the prizegiving party?
3. Where did Philip's plane make an emergency landing?
4. Who does Skinner's first choice recommend to give a reader's report on McGarrigle's book proposal?
5. Which author's works is Akbil Borak trying to finish?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)