|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simony recommend for getting into the Citadel?
(a) Walking in with other worshippers..
(b) A steam-powered battering ram.
(c) Underground tunnels.
(d) Disguising themselves as priests.
2. What does Om contemplate as Brutha sleeps?
(a) Their return to Ephebe.
(b) Their survival.
(c) Their path to Omnia.
3. What is Cori Celsti?
(a) A sweet shop.
(b) Simony's home.
(c) The name of the enemy's ship.
(d) The home of the gods.
4. What does Urn's new war machine look like?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A horse.
(c) A ship.
(d) A wagon.
5. What does Brutha do before he is dragged away?
(a) He refrains from hitting Vorbis.
(b) He curses Om verbally.
(c) He hits Vorbis.
(d) He spits on the statue of Om.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didactylos say about his own writing - to Brutha's dismay?
2. What did Urn invent?
3. How does the Great Om manifest himself to the people?
4. What does Vorbis do to Brutha near Omnia?
5. How does Didactylos feel about sureness?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Vorbis been like as they travel through the desert , and how does he change?
2. What happens to Vorbis during his ordainment ceremony, and what was Brutha's role in the situation?
3. Why did Didactylos set the library on fire?
4. What does Didactylos think about sureness and how does he back up his view on it?
5. How does Brutha face the Navy, and what does he offer them?
6. How does a turtle save Om's life?
7. What does Om tell Brutha about his situation and his connection to Brutha?
8. What important role does Luz-Tze play in this book?
9. What does Vorbis think happened to Brutha and how does he respond to his thoughts on Brutha's whereabouts?
10. How does Brutha portray his generous nature right to the end of the book?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)