|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the group travel?
(a) Only at dusk.
(b) In the heat of the day.
(c) At night.
(d) In the morning.
2. Where do Didactylos, Urn, and Simony end out?
(a) In Ephrebe.
(b) In the desert.
(c) In the palace of the sea goddess.
(d) In Omnia.
3. What unusual feeling does Vorbis have when he faces Death?
4. Why is Brutha worried as they leave the harbor?
(a) He wonders if Vorbis is still alive.
(b) He thinks the books are "leaking" in his head.
(c) He isn't sure if they destroyed all the books.
(d) He is concerned about facing the sea goddess.
5. Why does Om wake Brutha up?
(a) Soldiers are catching up to them.
(b) To tell him there is water nearby.
(c) The sun is coming up.
(d) If he sleeps too long, he will die.
6. How does Didactylos feel about sureness?
(a) He only deals with certainty.
(b) He feels that certainty comes from a group vote.
(c) He thinks certainty is a fluke.
(d) He distrusts it.
7. What does Om contemplate as Brutha sleeps?
(a) Their return to Ephebe.
(b) Their path to Omnia.
(c) Their survival.
8. What is Cori Celsti?
(a) Simony's home.
(b) The name of the enemy's ship.
(c) The home of the gods.
(d) A sweet shop.
9. What have many sailors seen according to Didactylos?
(a) How round the earth was.
(b) The turtle the world is on.
(c) The sea goddess.
(d) The face of death.
10. Who does Brutha find near him after he wakes up after the weather?
11. What will make the lion lethargic, according to Om's plan?
(a) Its injury.
(b) The sun
(c) Eating Vorbis.
(d) Hunting all night.
12. Vorbis orders Brutha to lead him where?
(a) Through the labriynth.
(b) To the Tyrant's.
(c) To Didactylos' home.
(d) To the ship.
13. What does Om tell Brutha to do when the weather hits?
(a) Hoist more sails.
(b) Protect the cargo.
(c) Jump from the ship.
(d) Hide under a table.
14. What happens when Urn and Sergeant Fergmen engage the mechanism in the control room?
(a) The temple doors open.
(b) The turtle activates.
(c) The temple doors shut.
(d) The lights go out.
15. What does Brutha do before he is dragged away?
(a) He refrains from hitting Vorbis.
(b) He curses Om verbally.
(c) He spits on the statue of Om.
(d) He hits Vorbis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Sergeant Simony rush to rescue Brutha?
2. Who does Om sense that Brutha is going to confront?
3. What happens 100 years after Vorbis is killed?
4. What does St. Ungulant take for sustenance?
5. What is Brutha's new position?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)