|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 242-266.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Om wake Brutha up?
(a) If he sleeps too long, he will die.
(b) To tell him there is water nearby.
(c) The sun is coming up.
(d) Soldiers are catching up to them.
2. What does Brutha notice in the den?
(a) Man-made stairs.
3. Why does Om need a philosopher?
(a) He needs to learn how to kill the eagle.
(b) He needs to understand why they are on the journey.
(c) He needs to learn how to get rid of Vorbis.
(d) He needs someone to think of a way to return him to a god.
4. What is Sasho sentenced to?
(a) Work time in the garden.
(b) A slow death.
(d) A life in prison.
5. What appears on the horizon on the fourth day?
(a) A group of tortoises.
(b) A glittering light.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A brilliant moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutha think when Om suggests that he should be the next prophet?
2. How does General Fri'it view the coming war?
3. Who came to visit Fri-it while he was trying to pray?
4. What does Vorbis call the Ephebians?
5. How does Brutha save the books?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)