|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 242-266.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Brutha tries to get out of the maze?
(a) He is chased then loses his way.
(b) He gets hopelessly lost on his own.
(c) He can't see.
(d) He has no problem negotiating his way out.
2. Who does Simony urge Didactylos to talk to?
(b) The Turtle Society.
(c) The Tyrant.
3. What does Didactylos say he will do with his writings?
(a) Spit on them.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Protect them with his life.
(d) Recant them.
4. Who was Om's first believer?
(b) A gardner.
(c) A shepherd.
5. How do the sailors try to appease the ocean goddess?
(a) They prostrate themselves on the deck.
(b) They hold a prayer service.
(c) They want to throw Brutha overboard.
(d) They throw food into the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Om drawing in the dirt?
2. What does Sergeant Simony regret?
3. What did the people think when the eagle landed on the statue of Om?
4. How does Om prove to Brutha that he is a god?
5. What does Fri'it think Drunah is?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)