|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 242-266.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brutha wake up after the library fire?
(a) In a shed.
(b) On the street.
(c) On a boat.
(d) In the palace.
2. What does Om ask the ocean goddess to do?
(a) Save the porpoise.
(b) Destroy the ship.
(c) Bring some wind.
(d) Spare the ship.
3. What does the Tyrant offer the Omnians?
(b) Food and wine.
(c) An invitation to tour the palace grounds.
(d) A non-negotiable peace treaty.
4. What does Simony recommend for getting into the Citadel?
(a) Underground tunnels.
(b) Walking in with other worshippers..
(c) A steam-powered battering ram.
(d) Disguising themselves as priests.
5. What room does Om nearly fall into?
(a) The meeting room.
(b) The prayer chamber.
(c) The torture chamber.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people beneath the Citadel want to do?
2. What does Vorbis accuse the Ephebians of?
3. Brutha is surprised by Om's thinking because it is what?
4. How do the clergy regard Vorbis?
5. How did Brutha feel about traveling by boat?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)