|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 242-266.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't the philosophers discuss the gods?
(a) They only believe in one true god and won't acknowledge others.
(b) They are fearful of getting struck down from the heavens.
(c) They respect them so much that they don't want to mention the god's names.
(d) They aren't worth talking about.
2. What does Vorbis call the light in the desert?
(a) Light of truth.
(b) Light of hope.
(c) Light of life.
3. What did Brutha think of Vorbis?
(a) He thought he was cruel.
(b) He thought he was nice.
(c) He didn't understand him.
(d) He thought he was standoffish.
4. What did Brutha steal?
(a) Half rotten cabbage.
(b) A map.
5. How did the travelers make their journey?
(a) By camel and horseback.
(b) On foot.
(c) They flew.
(d) By carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vorbis accuse the Ephebians of?
2. How id Didactylos making money when Brutha finds him?
3. What does Simony recommend for getting into the Citadel?
4. What amazes Didactylos and his nephew regarding Brutha?
5. Where was Brutha going to journey to?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)