|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 139-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vorbis doing when Brutha barges in on him?
(a) Preparing for a service.
(c) Torturing a novice.
2. What does Brutha see among the crops?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) New buds.
(c) A religious book.
(d) A snail.
3. What does Om remember?
(a) That he really love eagles.
(b) That Vorbis is a good friend of his.
(c) What Brutha is meant to be.
(d) His ascension to power.
4. Who does the philosopher suggest made the universe?
(a) An underling.
(c) A supreme being.
5. How does Vorbis treat Om?
(a) He offers Om as a sacrifice to the eagle.
(b) He flips Om on his back.
(c) He bows to him.
(d) He gives Om food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Om compare Vorbis to?
2. What will a tortoise someday do according to the author?
3. How does Brutha react when he sees Vorbis?
4. What appears on the horizon on the fourth day?
5. Who came to visit Fri-it while he was trying to pray?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)