1. What are eagles known for, as the book opens?
(a) Their great care for their chicks.
(b) Their ability to soar in the wind.
(c) Their beautiful feathers.
(d) Dropping tortoises from great distances.
2. What will a tortoise someday do according to the author?
(a) Move faster than a leopard.
(b) Walk upright.
(c) Rule the world.
3. What do the monks in the Ramtop mountains do?
(a) Record history.
(b) Fast for months on end.
(c) Bake bread.
(d) Sing in concerts around the world.
4. Where is Lu-Tze supposed to travel to?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) The Citadel.
5. How long will it take Li-Tze to get to his destination?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two days.
6. What comes along every 200 years in Omnia?
(a) A new god.
(b) A tortoise of great proportions.
(c) A new prophet.
(d) An eagle that speaks.
7. What is the church cracking down on?
(d) Excessive drinking.
This section contains 4,145 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)