|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18 what does Mandy assign Scott to cover for the school newspaper?
(a) Basketball and wrestling.
(c) Book reviews.
2. In Chapter 10, what is Scott's class supposed to be studying in history?
(a) Ancient Rome.
(c) Ancient Greeks.
(d) War of the Roses.
3. Who wrote the line, "Take arms against a sea of troubles" that Mr. Franka quotes in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 1, how long has Scott known Kyle?
(a) Since 2nd grade.
(b) Since 6th grade.
(c) Since kindergarten.
(d) Since preschool.
5. In Chapter 8, when Scott needs a ride home from the newspaper meeting, what is his mother doing?
(a) Fixing dinner.
(b) Shopping for baby equipment.
(c) Taking a walk.
(d) Getting curtains for the nursery.
Short Answer Questions
1. On January 1, what is Scott still irritated that he did not get for Christmas?
2. In Chapter 21, who calls Scott on New Year's Eve?
3. In Chapter 13 how many voted for Mouth for student council?
4. Where is Scott's house located?
5. In Chapter 10, when Scott quits studying around noon, where does he go?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)