Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina comments about how they are always starting over, and why should they bother, what does Mrs. Antrobus say?
2. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
4. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
5. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
What does the Fortune Tellers' long and angry lecture to the audience symbolize? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
What is the play's message regarding reconstruction? How does the play define reconstruction? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
According to the play, what does giving in to desire and temptation lead to? Use specific examples to support your answer.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)