|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who embodies the human capacity for compassion?
2. The stage directions for Act 3, Part 2 describe Henry as being a representation of what?
3. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
4. Sabina tells Henry that his father is determined to do what to her?
5. What is glowing in the background as Act 3 begins?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
According to the play, what does giving in to desire and temptation lead to? Use specific examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using specific evidence from the play, answer the following question: Why is the war never named?
Essay Topic 3
Why does the play have its characters "break character" so often? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)