|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
2. When the substitutes are ready, what does Sabina do?
3. After vowing to be free with his mother and Sabina present, what does Henry try to do to Mr. Antrobus?
4. Mr. Antrobus says that working so hard has caused him to cease what?
5. When Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear to greet Henry, what are they wearing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the play, or parts of the play, represent the motif of destruction and then starting over? Cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the play's message regarding reconstruction? How does the play define reconstruction? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
Essay Topic 3
According to the play, how is humanity given value? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)