Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina comments about how they are always starting over, and why should they bother, what does Mrs. Antrobus say?
2. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
4. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
5. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
Essay Topic 1
What does the Fortune Tellers' long and angry lecture to the audience symbolize? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
Using specific examples to support your answer, explain how the play, or a section of this play, is an allegorical tale? What is the allegory being told?
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the play to support your answer, explain how this play contrasts the best and worst aspects of being human.
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)