|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What union does the stagehand threaten to report Sabina to if she doesn't play the scene properly?
2. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
3. While Henry is sleeping and shouting, what does Mr. Antrobus take out?
4. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
5. After vowing to be free with his mother and Sabina present, what does Henry try to do to Mr. Antrobus?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does compassion have in the play? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the play, what does the weather in the various parts symbolize?
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the play, describe the role of the women in the play.
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)