|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fitzpatrick appears and says that several actors have been taken ill with what?
2. Sabina tells Henry that his father is determined to do what to her?
3. Who takes Henry off the stage in Act 3, Part 2?
4. While Henry is sleeping and shouting, what does Mr. Antrobus take out?
5. How does Henry describe his childhood?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the play's message regarding reconstruction? How does the play define reconstruction? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
What are the three types of irony and how does the play use them? Cite examples from the play in support of your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the play, describe the role of the women in the play.
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)