Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina comments about how they are always starting over, and why should they bother, what does Mrs. Antrobus say?
2. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
4. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
5. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
Essay Topic 1
What is the play's message regarding reconstruction? How does the play define reconstruction? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Act 3, Part 1 begin with the rehearsal of non-actors in the roles of philosophers? What message does this send? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How does the Antrobus family represent the archetypal human beings? Cite specific examples from the play in support of your answer.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)