Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
2. Fitzpatrick appears and says that several actors have been taken ill with what?
3. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
4. Fitzpatrick says that the stand-ins are going to portray the hours of the night as portrayed by whom?
5. Darkness falls, the other characters disappear, and what happens?
According to the play, how is humanity given value? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
What is the main theme of the play? Use specific examples to show how the main theme is demonstrated throughout the play.
What are the three stages in human thought the play represents? What is their importance? Support your answer with examples from the play.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)