|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
2. Who urges Sabina to seduce Mr. Antrobus?
3. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
4. When Sabina comments about how they are always starting over, and why should they bother, what does Mrs. Antrobus say?
5. How do Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear on the stage in the beginning of Act 3?
Essay Topic 1
What do Sabina's words about the actors having to do the play, "again and again," mean in the context of the themes, motifs and other actions in the play? Cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using specific evidence from the play, answer the following question: Why is the war never named?
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the play, describe the role of the women in the play.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)