Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina comments about how they are always starting over, and why should they bother, what does Mrs. Antrobus say?
2. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
4. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
5. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
Essay Topic 1
What do Sabina's words about the actors having to do the play, "again and again," mean in the context of the themes, motifs and other actions in the play? Cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How does the play show that humanity is not blinded to the possibilities for monstrous human behavior? Cite examples from the play in support of your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the play to support your answer, explain how this play contrasts the best and worst aspects of being human.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)