|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
2. What does Sabina do when Mr. Antrobus begins to organize animals on the ship?
3. Mr. Antrobus says Henry has to behave himself when who returns?
4. What does Henry say filled the emptiness inside him?
5. What is Mr. Antrobus wearing when he appears in Act 3, Part 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the three types of irony and how does the play use them? Cite examples from the play in support of your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the main theme of the play? Use specific examples to show how the main theme is demonstrated throughout the play.
Essay Topic 3
What is the play's message regarding reconstruction? How does the play define reconstruction? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)