|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
2. What has happened to Gladys from the end of Act 2 to the beginning of Act 3?
3. What is Mr. Antrobus wearing when he appears in Act 3, Part 2?
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus say men will learn if they find out the truth of what a woman is?
5. While Henry is sleeping and shouting, what does Mr. Antrobus take out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the three types of irony and how does the play use them? Cite examples from the play in support of your answer.
Essay Topic 2
According to the play, how is humanity given value? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the play's message regarding reconstruction? How does the play define reconstruction? Support your answer with specific examples from the play.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)