|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina tells Henry that his father is determined to do what to her?
2. Fitzpatrick appears and says that several actors have been taken ill with what?
3. After the war, what does Sabina say Mr. Antrobus wants to be reunited with?
4. What is glowing in the background as Act 3 begins?
5. Mr. Antrobus vows to continue fighting Henry, saying they both want what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
According to the play, how is humanity given value? Use specific examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Act 3, Part 1 begin with the rehearsal of non-actors in the roles of philosophers? What message does this send? Use examples from the play to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the play, what does the weather in the various parts symbolize?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)