Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many people speak during a monologue?
2. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
3. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus to do to save them from the cold?
4. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
5. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says that she _______ the play.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 820 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)