|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry vows to be free even if he has to do what?
(a) Kill everyone to do it.
(b) Die to do it.
(c) Disappear to do it.
(d) Leave everyone to do it.
2. What does Henry say filled the emptiness inside him?
(a) The desire to destroy.
(b) The desire to love.
(c) The desire to hate.
(d) The desire to kill.
3. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
4. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
5. When Henry wakes up and confronts his father, what does he challenge Mr. Antrobus to do?
(a) Disown him.
(b) Murder him.
(c) Apologize to him.
(d) Shoot him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus says Henry has to behave himself when who returns?
2. Who breaks character and tells everyone to stop the scene, reminding the actors about what happened the previous night?
3. After vowing to be free with his mother and Sabina present, what does Henry try to do to Mr. Antrobus?
4. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
5. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)