|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus says Henry has to behave himself when who returns?
(c) His mother.
(d) The police.
2. What does the Fortune Teller tell the conventioneers about their future?
(a) That some might get onto the ship.
(b) That they are about to die.
(c) That a few will survive.
(d) That they are all lucky.
3. Who does Sabina describe as the enemy in Act 3?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
4. Mr. Antrobus vows to continue fighting Henry, saying they both want what?
(d) An end.
5. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The lawmakers.
(c) The police.
(d) The enforcers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina tells Henry that his mother and sister love him, what does Henry say?
2. How do Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear on the stage in the beginning of Act 3?
3. When the Fortune Teller looks over the water at the Antrobus' and their ship, she says what?
4. Sabina shouts that Mr. Antrobus is still inventing what?
5. When Mrs. Antrobus takes one last look at Henry, who is thrashing in his sleep, where does she go?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)