|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say filled the emptiness inside him?
(a) The desire to destroy.
(b) The desire to kill.
(c) The desire to love.
(d) The desire to hate.
2. What happens to Henry in the middle of his arguments against his having any home?
(a) He starts to cough.
(b) He dies.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He faints.
3. When Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear to greet Henry, what are they wearing?
(a) The robes of some priesthood.
(b) Their costumes from Act 1.
(c) New costumes for Act 3.
(d) Their costumes from Act 2.
4. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
(a) The police.
(b) The enforcers.
(c) The lawmakers.
(d) The neighbors.
5. When the Fortune Teller looks over the water at the Antrobus' and their ship, she says what?
(a) Think it over! Survival of the best!
(b) Think it over! A new world to make!
(c) Think it over! Good over evil!
(d) Think it over! New laws to abide by.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
3. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
4. Who, according to Sabina, has won the war?
5. Mr. Antrobus says that working so hard has caused him to cease what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)