|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What union does the stagehand threaten to report Sabina to if she doesn't play the scene properly?
(a) Employment Union.
(b) Actors' Union.
(c) Stageworkers' Union.
(d) Entertainment Union.
2. Who, according to Sabina, has won the war?
(a) The right side.
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) She doesn't know.
(d) The wrong side.
3. As Act 3 begins, where is it set?
(a) On a hilltop.
(b) In the ruins of the convention.
(c) In the ruins of the Antrobus' home.
(d) In a meadow.
4. Henry says that when the play is performed the next night, the scene will proceed how?
(a) In a better fashion.
(b) As normal.
(c) With more feeling.
(d) As it used to be.
5. Fitzpatrick says that the stand-ins are going to portray the hours of the night as portrayed by whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
2. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
3. What rumbles distantly as Mrs. Antrobus appears in Act 2, Part 2?
4. When the Fortune Teller looks over the water at the Antrobus' and their ship, she says what?
5. Mr. Antrobus, upon hearing that Henry promises to go away, does what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)