|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
(b) His father.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother.
2. How do Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear on the stage in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Walking onto the stage from the audience.
(b) Walking onto the stage from backstage.
(c) Descending from above.
(d) From a trapdoor in the floor.
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
(a) How all the animals are scattering away.
(b) How happy he is to be married.
(c) How calm everyone is with the storm approaching.
(d) How all the animals are coming onto the beach.
4. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
5. Who mocks Mr. Antrobus for being afraid of the storm?
(a) The audience.
(b) The stagehands.
(c) The on-lookers.
(d) The conventioneers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sabina describe people without deep feelings?
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
3. What is glowing in the background as Act 3 begins?
4. What color are Gladys' stockings?
5. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)