|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry says that he has no family and doesn't want what?
(a) Peace of mind.
(b) A family.
(d) A home.
2. What does the Fortune Teller tell the conventioneers about their future?
(a) That some might get onto the ship.
(b) That they are all lucky.
(c) That they are about to die.
(d) That a few will survive.
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
(a) How all the animals are coming onto the beach.
(b) How calm everyone is with the storm approaching.
(c) How happy he is to be married.
(d) How all the animals are scattering away.
4. Mr. Antrobus says that working so hard has caused him to cease what?
(a) To live.
(b) To love.
(c) To understand.
(d) To invent.
5. Who embodies the human capacity for compassion?
(c) Mr. Antrobus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fitzpatrick says that the stand-ins are going to portray the hours of the night as portrayed by whom?
2. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
3. What does Sabina do when Mr. Antrobus begins to organize animals on the ship?
4. When the substitutes are ready, what does Sabina do?
5. Mr. Antrobus says that war is a what, compared to the prospect of trying to build a new life with Henry in the middle of it?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)