|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the substitutes are ready, what does Sabina do?
(a) Continue from where she left off.
(b) Restart at Act 2.
(c) Pick up at a point in the future.
(d) Start the Act over again.
2. Where does Sabina want Mr. Antrobus to go with her, so he can relax?
(a) The beach.
(b) Her rooms.
(c) The casino.
(d) A bar.
3. After the war, what does Sabina say Mr. Antrobus wants to be reunited with?
(a) His family.
(b) His home.
(c) His books.
(d) His pets.
4. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) No one.
5. Who, according to Sabina, has won the war?
(a) The wrong side.
(b) The right side.
(c) She doesn't know.
(d) She doesn't say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stagehand who insists that Sabina play the scene properly, even though she doesn't want to?
2. Sabina says that Mr. Antrobus is determined to end what, after the war?
3. When Sabina begs to be allowed onto the ship, who says she can come on board?
4. Who embodies the human capacity for compassion?
5. What is Mr. Antrobus wearing when he appears in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)