|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Antrobus wearing when he appears in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A navy blue suit.
(b) A long overcoat.
(c) A fur jacket.
(d) A uniform.
2. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
3. What does Mrs. Antrobus say men will learn if they find out the truth of what a woman is?
(a) Why the whole universe continues.
(b) Why the whole universe is collapsing.
(c) Why the whole universe was set in motion.
(d) Why the whole universe exists.
4. Who, according to Sabina, has won the war?
(a) She doesn't say.
(b) The wrong side.
(c) The right side.
(d) She doesn't know.
5. Who says that Henry's story in Act 3 is not true?
(b) Mr. Antrobus.
(c) Mrs. Antrobus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry says that when the play is performed the next night, the scene will proceed how?
2. When Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear to greet Henry, what are they wearing?
3. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
4. Henry vows to be free even if he has to do what?
5. What does Henry say filled the emptiness inside him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)