|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus says that working so hard has caused him to cease what?
(a) To understand.
(b) To live.
(c) To invent.
(d) To love.
2. Who breaks character and tells everyone to stop the scene, reminding the actors about what happened the previous night?
(b) Mrs. Antrobus.
(d) The Muses.
3. Who takes Henry off the stage in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Mrs. Antrobus.
(d) No one.
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
(a) A bottle with a message.
(b) An empty bottle.
(c) A filled bottle.
(d) A bottle of beans.
5. After the war, what does Sabina say Mr. Antrobus wants to be reunited with?
(a) His books.
(b) His home.
(c) His pets.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fitzpatrick says that the stand-ins are going to portray the hours of the night as portrayed by whom?
2. The stand-ins' lines say that the power of the mind springs from what?
3. Mr. Antrobus, upon hearing that Henry promises to go away, does what?
4. What does the Fortune Teller tell the conventioneers about their future?
5. As Act 3 begins, where is it set?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)