|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Fortune Teller looks over the water at the Antrobus' and their ship, she says what?
(a) Think it over! New laws to abide by.
(b) Think it over! Survival of the best!
(c) Think it over! A new world to make!
(d) Think it over! Good over evil!
2. As Act 3 begins, where is it set?
(a) In the ruins of the Antrobus' home.
(b) In the ruins of the convention.
(c) On a hilltop.
(d) In a meadow.
3. What does Mrs. Antrobus say men will learn if they find out the truth of what a woman is?
(a) Why the whole universe exists.
(b) Why the whole universe was set in motion.
(c) Why the whole universe is collapsing.
(d) Why the whole universe continues.
4. What color are Gladys' stockings?
5. Who says that Henry's story in Act 3 is not true?
(a) Mrs. Antrobus.
(d) Mr. Antrobus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
2. Sabina says that Mr. Antrobus is determined to end what, after the war?
3. When Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear to greet Henry, what are they wearing?
4. Fitzpatrick says that the stand-ins are going to portray the hours of the night as portrayed by whom?
5. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)