|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sabina comments about how they are always starting over, and why should they bother, what does Mrs. Antrobus say?
(a) Too many people care about others to give up.
(b) Too many people have fought and died to give up.
(c) Too many people are working too hard to give up.
(d) Too many people have hope to give up.
2. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
(c) Everyday life.
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
(a) How happy he is to be married.
(b) How all the animals are coming onto the beach.
(c) How calm everyone is with the storm approaching.
(d) How all the animals are scattering away.
4. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
(a) The Broadcasters.
(c) The Loudspeaker.
(d) The Fortune Teller.
5. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What union does the stagehand threaten to report Sabina to if she doesn't play the scene properly?
2. Where does Sabina want Mr. Antrobus to go with her, so he can relax?
3. Who does Mr. Antrobus accuse of giving Gladys the stockings?
4. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
5. Mr. Antrobus says that war is a what, compared to the prospect of trying to build a new life with Henry in the middle of it?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)