|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Henry off the stage in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Mrs. Antrobus.
(b) No one.
2. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
3. Mr. Antrobus vows to continue fighting Henry, saying they both want what?
(d) An end.
4. What is the name of the stagehand who insists that Sabina play the scene properly, even though she doesn't want to?
5. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
(a) A filled bottle.
(b) An empty bottle.
(c) A bottle with a message.
(d) A bottle of beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say filled the emptiness inside him?
2. Mr. Antrobus says Henry has to behave himself when who returns?
3. What rumbles distantly as Mrs. Antrobus appears in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Why does Mrs. Antrobus allow Gladys to keep her stockings?
5. How does Sabina describe people without deep feelings?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)