|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus takes one last look at Henry, who is thrashing in his sleep, where does she go?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The front yard.
2. Sabina shouts that Mr. Antrobus is still inventing what?
3. When Sabina tells Henry that his mother and sister love him, what does Henry say?
(a) That he loves them too.
(b) That he just wants to go home.
(c) That he doesn't want to be loved.
(d) That he doesn't care.
4. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
5. Henry says that his childhood led him to feel like he was being deprived of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sabina want Mr. Antrobus to go with her, so he can relax?
2. What does Sabina do when Mr. Antrobus begins to organize animals on the ship?
3. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
4. Darkness falls, the other characters disappear, and what happens?
5. What does Henry do to the books on the stage?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)