|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the substitutes are ready, what does Sabina do?
(a) Pick up at a point in the future.
(b) Start the Act over again.
(c) Restart at Act 2.
(d) Continue from where she left off.
2. What does Sabina pull to get the set to start to right itself?
(a) A lever.
(b) A rope.
(c) A handle.
(d) A door.
3. Mr. Antrobus says that working so hard has caused him to cease what?
(a) To invent.
(b) To love.
(c) To live.
(d) To understand.
4. Fitzpatrick appears and says that several actors have been taken ill with what?
(a) The swine flu.
(b) Food poisoning.
(c) The flu.
(d) Chicken pox.
5. When the Fortune Teller looks over the water at the Antrobus' and their ship, she says what?
(a) Think it over! A new world to make!
(b) Think it over! Survival of the best!
(c) Think it over! New laws to abide by.
(d) Think it over! Good over evil!
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
2. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
3. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
4. Mrs. Antrobus says that she married Mr. Antrobus for what reason?
5. What does the Fortune Teller tell the conventioneers about their future?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)