|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Fortune Teller looks over the water at the Antrobus' and their ship, she says what?
(a) Think it over! New laws to abide by.
(b) Think it over! Good over evil!
(c) Think it over! A new world to make!
(d) Think it over! Survival of the best!
2. When Sabina tells Henry that his mother and sister love him, what does Henry say?
(a) That he just wants to go home.
(b) That he doesn't want to be loved.
(c) That he doesn't care.
(d) That he loves them too.
3. Who says that Henry's story in Act 3 is not true?
(b) Mrs. Antrobus.
(d) Mr. Antrobus.
4. After vowing to be free with his mother and Sabina present, what does Henry try to do to Mr. Antrobus?
(a) Strangle him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Tackle him.
5. Mrs. Antrobus says that she married Mr. Antrobus for what reason?
(a) The children.
(d) A promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is glowing in the background as Act 3 begins?
2. Who does Mr. Antrobus accuse of giving Gladys the stockings?
3. While Henry is sleeping and shouting, what does Mr. Antrobus take out?
4. Henry vows to be free even if he has to do what?
5. Darkness falls, the other characters disappear, and what happens?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)