|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fitzpatrick says that the stand-ins are going to portray the hours of the night as portrayed by whom?
2. The stand-ins' lines say that the power of the mind springs from what?
(a) Divine intervention.
(b) Divine help.
(c) Divine energy.
(d) Divine worship.
3. Who, according to Sabina, has won the war?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) The right side.
(d) The wrong side.
4. What is the name of the stagehand who insists that Sabina play the scene properly, even though she doesn't want to?
5. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
(a) To look for Henry.
(b) To say goodbye to her family.
(c) To find food.
(d) To pack their things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Darkness falls, the other characters disappear, and what happens?
2. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
3. While Henry is sleeping and shouting, what does Mr. Antrobus take out?
4. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
5. Henry vows to be free even if he has to do what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)