|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
(a) To pack their things.
(b) To look for Henry.
(c) To find food.
(d) To say goodbye to her family.
2. Henry says that his childhood led him to feel like he was being deprived of what?
3. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
4. What has happened to Gladys from the end of Act 2 to the beginning of Act 3?
(a) She has become an inventor.
(b) She has been wounded.
(c) She has had a baby.
(d) She has become unable to walk.
5. What is the name of the stagehand who insists that Sabina play the scene properly, even though she doesn't want to?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Henry goes out in Act 3, Part 2, who does he apologize to?
2. Who takes Henry off the stage in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
4. The stand-ins' lines say that the power of the mind springs from what?
5. Henry does not want to live the _____, quiet life that he thinks Mr. Antrobus wants him to live.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)