|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do to the books on the stage?
(a) Light them on fire.
(b) Kick them.
(c) Pour water on them.
(d) Punch them.
2. Henry says that he has no family and doesn't want what?
(b) A family.
(c) Peace of mind.
(d) A home.
3. Sabina shouts that Mr. Antrobus is still inventing what?
4. When the substitutes are ready, what does Sabina do?
(a) Restart at Act 2.
(b) Continue from where she left off.
(c) Start the Act over again.
(d) Pick up at a point in the future.
5. Mr. Antrobus, upon hearing that Henry promises to go away, does what?
(a) Wishes him good luck.
(b) Gives him money.
(c) Asks him to stay.
(d) Gives him supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Antrobus accuse of giving Gladys the stockings?
2. Who embodies the human capacity for compassion?
3. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
4. What happens to Henry in the middle of his arguments against his having any home?
5. What does Mrs. Antrobus say men will learn if they find out the truth of what a woman is?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)