|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Gladys' stockings?
2. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
(a) To look for Henry.
(b) To say goodbye to her family.
(c) To find food.
(d) To pack their things.
3. When Sabina begs to be allowed onto the ship, who says she can come on board?
(b) Mrs. Antrobus.
(c) Mr. Antrobus.
(d) The Fortune Teller.
4. What does Sabina do when Mr. Antrobus begins to organize animals on the ship?
(c) Jump overboard.
5. Who breaks character and tells everyone to stop the scene, reminding the actors about what happened the previous night?
(a) The Muses.
(c) Mrs. Antrobus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus takes one last look at Henry, who is thrashing in his sleep, where does she go?
2. While Henry is sleeping and shouting, what does Mr. Antrobus take out?
3. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
4. Henry does not want to live the _____, quiet life that he thinks Mr. Antrobus wants him to live.
5. What reason does Sabina give for enjoying the war?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)