|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Henry in the middle of his arguments against his having any home?
(a) He faints.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He starts to cough.
(d) He dies.
2. Who says that Henry's story in Act 3 is not true?
(a) Mrs. Antrobus.
(c) Mr. Antrobus.
3. Who breaks character and tells everyone to stop the scene, reminding the actors about what happened the previous night?
(a) The Muses.
(d) Mrs. Antrobus.
4. Mr. Antrobus, upon hearing that Henry promises to go away, does what?
(a) Asks him to stay.
(b) Wishes him good luck.
(c) Gives him money.
(d) Gives him supplies.
5. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
(a) His mother.
(b) No one.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry says that when the play is performed the next night, the scene will proceed how?
2. When Sabina tells Henry that his mother and sister love him, what does Henry say?
3. What does Sabina do when Mr. Antrobus begins to organize animals on the ship?
4. What is Mr. Antrobus wearing when he appears in Act 3, Part 2?
5. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)