|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear on the stage in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) From a trapdoor in the floor.
(b) Descending from above.
(c) Walking onto the stage from backstage.
(d) Walking onto the stage from the audience.
2. Mr. Antrobus, upon hearing that Henry promises to go away, does what?
(a) Gives him supplies.
(b) Gives him money.
(c) Asks him to stay.
(d) Wishes him good luck.
3. How does Henry describe his childhood?
(a) Happy and demanding.
(b) Fabulous and filled with love.
(c) Strange and weird.
(d) Awful and deprived.
4. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(b) A passerby.
5. How does Sabina describe people without deep feelings?
(a) People of shallowness.
(b) People of straw.
(c) People of toothpicks.
(d) People of mirrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina says that Mr. Antrobus is determined to end what, after the war?
2. When Sabina tells Henry that his mother and sister love him, what does Henry say?
3. Where does Sabina want Mr. Antrobus to go with her, so he can relax?
4. Henry says that his childhood led him to feel like he was being deprived of what?
5. Henry does not want to live the _____, quiet life that he thinks Mr. Antrobus wants him to live.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)