|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What union does the stagehand threaten to report Sabina to if she doesn't play the scene properly?
(a) Entertainment Union.
(b) Employment Union.
(c) Actors' Union.
(d) Stageworkers' Union.
2. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(d) A passerby.
3. Mr. Antrobus says Henry has to behave himself when who returns?
(a) His mother.
(c) The police.
4. Sabina says that Mr. Antrobus is determined to end what, after the war?
(a) Laziness and idiocy.
(b) Poverty and war.
(c) Stupidity and corrpution.
(d) Illness and suffering.
5. Henry says that his childhood led him to feel like he was being deprived of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
2. Where does Sabina want Mr. Antrobus to go with her, so he can relax?
3. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
4. What does Sabina do when Mr. Antrobus begins to organize animals on the ship?
5. When the Fortune Teller looks over the water at the Antrobus' and their ship, she says what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)