|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus takes one last look at Henry, who is thrashing in his sleep, where does she go?
(a) The front yard.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The kitchen.
2. Who urges Sabina to seduce Mr. Antrobus?
(c) Her spirit.
(d) The Fortune Teller.
3. What is glowing in the background as Act 3 begins?
4. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
5. As Act 3 begins, where is it set?
(a) In the ruins of the Antrobus' home.
(b) On a hilltop.
(c) In the ruins of the convention.
(d) In a meadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus says that war is a what, compared to the prospect of trying to build a new life with Henry in the middle of it?
2. What rumbles distantly as Mrs. Antrobus appears in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Where does Sabina want Mr. Antrobus to go with her, so he can relax?
4. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
5. The stand-ins' lines say that the power of the mind springs from what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)