|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Antrobus wearing when he appears in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A fur jacket.
(b) A uniform.
(c) A navy blue suit.
(d) A long overcoat.
2. Who does Sabina describe as the enemy in Act 3?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
3. Who embodies the human capacity for compassion?
(b) Mr. Antrobus.
4. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
(a) The enforcers.
(b) The lawmakers.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The police.
5. What union does the stagehand threaten to report Sabina to if she doesn't play the scene properly?
(a) Entertainment Union.
(b) Actors' Union.
(c) Employment Union.
(d) Stageworkers' Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry do to the books on the stage?
2. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
3. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
4. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
5. Why does Mrs. Antrobus allow Gladys to keep her stockings?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)