|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry wakes up and confronts his father, what does he challenge Mr. Antrobus to do?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Disown him.
(c) Apologize to him.
(d) Murder him.
2. How does Henry describe his childhood?
(a) Fabulous and filled with love.
(b) Awful and deprived.
(c) Happy and demanding.
(d) Strange and weird.
3. When Sabina begs to be allowed onto the ship, who says she can come on board?
(a) Mrs. Antrobus.
(b) Mr. Antrobus.
(d) The Fortune Teller.
4. After vowing to be free with his mother and Sabina present, what does Henry try to do to Mr. Antrobus?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Tackle him.
(c) Strangle him.
(d) Hit him.
5. When Sabina comments about how they are always starting over, and why should they bother, what does Mrs. Antrobus say?
(a) Too many people have fought and died to give up.
(b) Too many people have hope to give up.
(c) Too many people care about others to give up.
(d) Too many people are working too hard to give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear on the stage in the beginning of Act 3?
2. Sabina shouts that Mr. Antrobus is still inventing what?
3. What does the Fortune Teller tell the conventioneers about their future?
4. When the substitutes are ready, what does Sabina do?
5. Fitzpatrick appears and says that several actors have been taken ill with what?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)