|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Gladys' stockings?
2. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(d) A passerby.
3. When Gladys runs away from Mr. Antrobus, Sabina tells him not to worry and that it will all be forgotten in how long?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) A few days.
(d) A week.
4. Mr. Antrobus says that war is a what, compared to the prospect of trying to build a new life with Henry in the middle of it?
(a) Walk in the sunshine.
(c) Moment of relaxation.
(d) Piece of cake.
5. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The lawmakers.
(c) The enforcers.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear to greet Henry, what are they wearing?
2. Who does Mr. Antrobus accuse of giving Gladys the stockings?
3. What is glowing in the background as Act 3 begins?
4. Who urges Sabina to seduce Mr. Antrobus?
5. As Act 3 begins, where is it set?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)