|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
(a) Seen other people in a while.
(b) Been on stage in a while.
(c) Worked in a long time.
(d) Been in costume for a long time.
2. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The compassion of humans.
(b) The refugees.
(c) The selfishness of humans.
(d) The Antrobus'.
3. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Cook over the fire.
(b) Light the fire.
(c) Open a message.
(d) Keep them warm.
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of flood.
(b) Biblical story or repentance.
(c) Biblical story of destruction.
(d) Biblical story of creation.
5. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
2. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
3. Sabina retracts her resignation because she loves the ________ of life with the Antrobuses.
4. From what building does the sound of bingo numbers being called emerge?
5. When Sabina appears at the end of Act 2, Part 1, what is she wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gladys tell Mr. Antrobus before running away from Mr. and Mrs. Antrobus?
2. When Mrs. Antrobus says judges are of no use, how does Mr. Antrobus reply?
3. While Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus are blockading the door, what are the dinosaur and mammoth doing?
4. What are the two types of families that this play says should stick together?
5. Why does Mrs. Antrobus finally allow the Telegraph Boy into the house?
6. What is the emptiness that Mr. Antrobus admits to?
7. What does the promise between Mr. Antrbous and Mrs. Antrobus do?
8. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus his plan is to save them from the cold?
9. Describe the refugee named Homer.
10. Why does Mrs. Antrobus tell Henry to put down the stone he is carrying?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)