|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
(a) The Antrobus' anniversary.
(b) Sabina's birthday.
(c) The anniversary of their son's death.
(d) Mrs. Antrobus' birthday.
2. What reason does Gladys give for wearing makeup?
(a) Because she wants to.
(b) Because the boys like it.
(c) Because other girls do it.
(d) Because it makes her look pretty.
3. Mr. Antrobus was elected president of the international society of mammals. What division?
(a) Human division.
(b) Inventor division.
(c) Learner division.
(d) Keeper division.
4. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
(a) A tidal wave.
(b) A wall of ice.
(c) A lot of sand.
(d) A desert.
5. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
(a) The pot.
(b) The shoe.
(c) The jacket.
(d) The apron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the most notable inventions of Mrs. Antrobus?
2. Sabina won a beauty contest judged by whom?
3. Why does Sabina ask the audience to pass things up for the fire?
4. What does Sabina ask the audience to pass up for the fire?
5. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says that she _______ the play.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mrs. Antrobus' reaction when Mr. Antrobus tells her that he is leaving her?
2. What does Mr. Antrobus do when he comes home from his day at work?
3. What does Sabina talk about while books are being handed to her through the trap door?
4. Why does Mr. Antrobus vow to continue fighting Henry?
5. What does Mr. Antrobus say that he used to imagine during the war?
6. What do the refugees talk about before Mrs. Antrobus begins talking about her children?
7. What are the accusations leveled at Mr. Antrobus that he debunks in his speech to the international society of mammals?
8. What does Mrs. Antrobus tell Henry and Gladys to do when Mr. Antrobus comes home from his hard day at work?
9. What announcement does the play begin with?
10. While Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus are blockading the door, what are the dinosaur and mammoth doing?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)