|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus to do to save them from the cold?
(a) Invent something that warms everyone.
(b) Build a bigger fire.
(c) Discover electric fire.
(d) Burn everything in the house.
2. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
3. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
(a) The dinosaur.
(b) The elephant.
(c) The cow.
(d) The mammoth.
4. Where is Act 2, Part 1 set?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) The Boardwalk.
(d) Atlantic City.
5. Sabina retracts her resignation because she loves the ________ of life with the Antrobuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus, when he is elected president of the international society of mammals, gives a speech celebrating the extinction of what?
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees Henry's hair isn't covering his forehead?
3. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
4. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
5. After Sabina comes in with the news that Henry has thrown a stone at a neighbor, what appears on Henry's forehead?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who gets on the boat with Mr. Antrobus?
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus tell Henry and Gladys to do when Mr. Antrobus comes home from his hard day at work?
3. According to Sabina, how do the Antrobuses treat each new child that dies?
4. What is Mrs. Antrobus' reaction when Mr. Antrobus tells her that he is leaving her?
5. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus his plan is to save them from the cold?
6. Describe Henry's appearance in Act 3 when he sees Sabina.
7. When does the true reconciliation for Henry and Mr. Antrobus occur?
8. What does the promise between Mr. Antrbous and Mrs. Antrobus do?
9. What are the clear parallels between the story the Fortune Tellers tells and the Biblical story of Noah's Ark?
10. What does Gladys tell Mr. Antrobus before running away from Mr. and Mrs. Antrobus?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)