|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees Henry's hair isn't covering his forehead?
2. When Sabina appears at the end of Act 2, Part 1, what is she wearing?
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) A mini skirt.
(d) A dress.
3. Sabina won a beauty contest judged by whom?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(c) Judge Moses.
(d) The society.
4. Homer shares his name with a poet from what time period?
(a) Ancient America.
(b) Ancient China.
(c) Ancient Egypt.
(d) Ancient Greece.
5. Mrs. Antrobus lists, among her discoveries, that what is edible?
(a) The lima bean.
(b) The onion.
(c) The potato.
(d) The tomato.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
2. Why does Mr. Antrobus say it will be good to have a doctor around?
3. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
4. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
5. Mr. Antrobus, when he is elected president of the international society of mammals, gives a speech celebrating the extinction of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Antrobus finally allow the Telegraph Boy into the house?
2. Why do Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus blockade the door?
3. What do the refugees talk about before Mrs. Antrobus begins talking about her children?
4. Mr. Antrobus tells Henry that war is a pleasure compared to what?
5. What reason does "Henry" give for being filled with the desire to kill?
6. Why does Gladys hold her baby to the sky?
7. When does the true reconciliation for Henry and Mr. Antrobus occur?
8. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his speech with the broadcast officials, what does he comment on?
9. Who gets on the boat with Mr. Antrobus?
10. Why does Mr. Antrobus want his books?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)