|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
(a) Kidnapping her.
(b) Arresting her.
(c) Marrying her.
(d) Helping her.
2. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
3. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
(b) A casino worker.
(c) The loudspeaker.
(d) Mr. Antrobus.
4. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
5. Sabina implies that Henry hit his older brother with what?
(a) A ball.
(b) A rock.
(c) A knife.
(d) A lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
2. While Mr. Antrobus drills Henry in the times tables, what does he order Mrs. Antrobus to teach Gladys?
3. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
4. What kinds of fortunes does the Fortune Teller shout, apparently at random?
5. Mr. Antrobus is going to be late for dinner because he is busy developing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus his plan is to save them from the cold?
2. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his speech with the broadcast officials, what does he comment on?
3. When Sabina begins to repeat her lines from Act 1, she breaks character and tells the audience what?
4. Sabina breaks character to stop the scene when Henry reaches out to strangle Mr. Antrobus. What does she say?
5. What is Mrs. Antrobus' reaction when Mr. Antrobus tells her that he is leaving her?
6. Why does the Fortune Teller tell Sabina to stop being foolish and to go away?
7. What are the accusations leveled at Mr. Antrobus that he debunks in his speech to the international society of mammals?
8. What does Sabina talk about while books are being handed to her through the trap door?
9. What reason does "Henry" give for being filled with the desire to kill?
10. What does Gladys tell Mr. Antrobus before running away from Mr. and Mrs. Antrobus?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)