|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sabina comes in with the news that Henry has thrown a stone at a neighbor, what appears on Henry's forehead?
(a) A bright red C.
(b) A bright red L.
(c) A bright red M.
(d) A bright read S.
2. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Light the fire.
(b) Keep them warm.
(c) Cook over the fire.
(d) Open a message.
3. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
(a) The stage manager.
(b) An usher.
(c) The orchestra director.
(d) Theater loudspeaker.
4. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
(a) The main point.
(b) Their role.
(c) The past.
(d) Their virtue.
5. What is one of the most notable inventions of Mrs. Antrobus?
(a) Fried food.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees the man who spread the story about Mr. Antrobus wanting to be a fish?
2. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
3. Mrs. Antrobus orders Henry to cheer up his father by reciting what?
4. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
5. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Antrobus celebrate in his speech to the international society of mammals?
2. What does Sabina speak about in her monologue at the beginning of the play?
3. Why does Sabina not want to play out the seduction scene?
4. What are the most important achievements for Mr. and Mrs. Antrobus, according to the loudspeaker announcement?
5. What do Mr. Antrobus and Henry represent during their confrontation?
6. Why does Mrs. Antrobus finally allow the Telegraph Boy into the house?
7. While Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus are blockading the door, what are the dinosaur and mammoth doing?
8. When Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys greet Henry in Act 3, what do they say?
9. Mr. Antrobus tells Henry that war is a pleasure compared to what?
10. What does the promise between Mr. Antrbous and Mrs. Antrobus do?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)