Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sabina comments about how they are always starting over, and why should they bother, what does Mrs. Antrobus say?
(a) Too many people care about others to give up.
(b) Too many people have fought and died to give up.
(c) Too many people are working too hard to give up.
(d) Too many people have hope to give up.
2. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
(c) Everyday life.
3. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
(a) How happy he is to be married.
(b) How all the animals are coming onto the beach.
(c) How calm everyone is with the storm approaching.
(d) How all the animals are scattering away.
4. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
(a) The Broadcasters.
(c) The Loudspeaker.
(d) The Fortune Teller.
5. What is the last name Sabina is using after the beauty contest?
6. What union does the stagehand threaten to report Sabina to if she doesn't play the scene properly?
(a) Employment Union.
(b) Entertainment Union.
(c) Actors' Union.
(d) Stageworkers' Union.
7. Where does Sabina want Mr. Antrobus to go with her, so he can relax?
(a) A bar.
(b) The casino.
(c) Her rooms.
(d) The beach.
8. Who does Mr. Antrobus accuse of giving Gladys the stockings?
(a) Mrs. Antrobus.
(b) The Fortune Teller.
(c) A whale.
9. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
10. Mr. Antrobus says that war is a what, compared to the prospect of trying to build a new life with Henry in the middle of it?
(a) Piece of cake.
(c) Walk in the sunshine.
(d) Moment of relaxation.
11. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) No one.
12. Henry says that his childhood led him to feel like he was being deprived of what?
13. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
(a) To pack their things.
(b) To find food.
(c) To look for Henry.
(d) To say goodbye to her family.
14. Who urges Sabina to seduce Mr. Antrobus?
(b) The Fortune Teller.
(d) Her spirit.
15. How do Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear on the stage in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Walking onto the stage from backstage.
(b) From a trapdoor in the floor.
(c) Walking onto the stage from the audience.
(d) Descending from above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that Henry's story in Act 3 is not true?
2. As Henry goes out in Act 3, Part 2, who does he apologize to?
3. When Gladys runs away from Mr. Antrobus, Sabina tells him not to worry and that it will all be forgotten in how long?
4. What has happened to Gladys from the end of Act 2 to the beginning of Act 3?
5. Henry does not want to live the _____, quiet life that he thinks Mr. Antrobus wants him to live.
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)