|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Mr. Antrobus' most notable achievements?
(a) Classifying the animals.
(b) Classifying the fish.
(c) Classifying the birds.
(d) Classifying the insects.
2. Sabina retracts her resignation because she loves the ________ of life with the Antrobuses.
3. From what building does the sound of bingo numbers being called emerge?
(a) A church building.
(b) A casino.
(c) A sports bar.
(d) A bingo hall.
4. Gladys does not want her mom to go get things because she is what?
(a) Scared to be left alone.
(b) Scared for her mother.
(c) Happy being with her mother.
(d) Happy to be with her family.
5. How many people speak during a monologue?
6. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
(d) Hot water.
7. What reason does Gladys give for wearing makeup?
(a) Because other girls do it.
(b) Because the boys like it.
(c) Because it makes her look pretty.
(d) Because she wants to.
8. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
9. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
10. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
(a) The theater.
(b) The light.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The clouds.
11. Mr. Antrobus was elected president of the international society of mammals. What division?
(a) Learner division.
(b) Inventor division.
(c) Human division.
(d) Keeper division.
12. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees Henry's hair isn't covering his forehead?
13. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
14. Mr. Antrobus is going to be late for dinner because he is busy developing what?
(b) The wheel.
(d) Multiplication tables.
15. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
2. Before the Telegraph Boy can come into the house, Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus do what?
3. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
4. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
5. When Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus argue at the beginning of the play, what sticks its head through the window and complains about the cold?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)