|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Antrobus' live?
(a) New York.
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New Connecticut.
2. What role does Sabina play in the Antrobus household?
3. When Gladys returns with Mr. Antrobus' slippers, she begs him to do what?
(a) Sing to her just once.
(b) Teach her something just once.
(c) Praise her just once.
(d) Look at her just once.
4. Mr. Antrobus debunks the accusations that in the moments before his birth he almost chose to be what?
(a) A bee.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dog.
(d) A dolphin.
5. Mrs. Antrobus urges her fellow human beings to live by what slogan?
(a) Save the House.
(b) Save Humanity.
(c) Save the Environment.
(d) Save the Family.
6. Mrs. Antrobus orders Henry to cheer up his father by reciting what?
(a) The inventions his father has created.
(b) The Constitution.
(d) The times tables.
7. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
8. Who asks Mrs. Antrobus how long she has been married?
(a) A member of the society.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A historian.
(d) Her children.
9. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
10. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
(a) The main point.
(b) Their role.
(c) Their virtue.
(d) The past.
11. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The selfishness of humans.
(b) The Antrobus'.
(c) The refugees.
(d) The compassion of humans.
12. Mr. Antrobus, when he is elected president of the international society of mammals, gives a speech celebrating the extinction of what?
(a) The mammoth.
(b) The dinosaur.
(c) The whale.
(d) The dog.
13. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
(a) Law breaker.
(b) Law writer.
(d) Law historian.
14. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
(a) A desert.
(b) A lot of sand.
(c) A wall of ice.
(d) A tidal wave.
15. When Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus argue at the beginning of the play, what sticks its head through the window and complains about the cold?
(a) The horse.
(b) The dog.
(c) The dinosaur.
(d) The mammoth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
2. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
3. How long does Mrs. Antrobus say she has been married to Mr. Antrobus?
4. Sabina implies that Henry hit his older brother with what?
5. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)