|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
2. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It is changed to new sets.
(c) It moves upwards.
(d) It is darkened.
3. Why does Sabina ask the audience to pass things up for the fire?
(a) To save the children.
(b) To save herself.
(c) To save the Antrobus'.
(d) To save the human race.
4. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
(a) The stove.
(b) The wheel.
(c) The house.
(d) The car.
5. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
6. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
7. After Sabina comes in with the news that Henry has thrown a stone at a neighbor, what appears on Henry's forehead?
(a) A bright red C.
(b) A bright read S.
(c) A bright red M.
(d) A bright red L.
8. Homer shares his name with a poet from what time period?
(a) Ancient America.
(b) Ancient Egypt.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) Ancient China.
9. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
10. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
(a) A tidal wave.
(b) A wall of ice.
(c) A lot of sand.
(d) A desert.
11. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
12. Why does Mr. Antrobus smack Henry when he shows him the new invention?
(a) So Henry knows he loves him.
(b) So Henry will have something to really remember the day.
(c) Because Mr. Antrobus always hits Henry.
(d) Because Mr. Antrobus is mad at Henry.
13. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
14. Where is Act 2, Part 1 set?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Atlantic City.
(c) New York.
(d) The Boardwalk.
15. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The compassion of humans.
(b) The selfishness of humans.
(c) The refugees.
(d) The Antrobus'.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
2. Who asks Mrs. Antrobus how long she has been married?
3. Mr. Antrobus was elected president of the international society of mammals. What division?
4. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus to do to save them from the cold?
5. How long does Mrs. Antrobus say she has been married to Mr. Antrobus?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)