|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beings passing up things to the stage as Act I ends?
(a) Theater stagehands.
(b) Theater ushers.
(c) Theater security.
(d) Theater designers.
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees the man who spread the story about Mr. Antrobus wanting to be a fish?
(a) Lose her temper.
(b) Walk away.
(c) Drops her bag.
(d) Ignore him.
3. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees Henry's hair isn't covering his forehead?
4. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says that she _______ the play.
5. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
(a) Ancient Arameic.
(b) Ancient Latin.
(c) Ancient Hebrew.
(d) Ancient Greek.
6. Who asks Mrs. Antrobus how long she has been married?
(a) A historian.
(b) Her children.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A member of the society.
7. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
(a) Helping her.
(b) Arresting her.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Marrying her.
8. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
(a) Law writer.
(c) Law historian.
(d) Law breaker.
9. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
(a) The War.
(b) The Ice Age.
(c) The Depression.
(d) The Earthquake.
10. What kinds of fortunes does the Fortune Teller shout, apparently at random?
(a) Sad fortunes.
(b) Prosperous fortunes.
(c) Happy fortunes.
(d) Gloomy fortunes.
11. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
(a) The wheel.
(b) The house.
(c) The stove.
(d) The car.
12. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A locket.
(d) A wedding ring.
13. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
14. What is one of the most notable inventions of Mrs. Antrobus?
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Fried food.
15. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of creation.
(b) Biblical story or repentance.
(c) Biblical story of flood.
(d) Biblical story of destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer shares his name with a poet from what time period?
2. Before the Telegraph Boy can come into the house, Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus do what?
3. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
4. What does Sabina ask the audience to pass up for the fire?
5. Mrs. Antrobus urges her fellow human beings to live by what slogan?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)