|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
(a) The pot.
(b) The jacket.
(c) The apron.
(d) The shoe.
2. After Sabina comes in with the news that Henry has thrown a stone at a neighbor, what appears on Henry's forehead?
(a) A bright red M.
(b) A bright red L.
(c) A bright read S.
(d) A bright red C.
3. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A locket.
(d) A bracelet.
4. When Mr. Antrobus needs some relaxation he says that a man can only what?
(a) Stand a family only so long.
(b) Stand his children only so long.
(c) Stand other people only so long.
(d) Stand insanity only so long.
5. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
6. Who asked the refugees to come to the Antrobus' house?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(d) Mrs. Antrobus.
7. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
8. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
(a) It moves upwards.
(b) It is darkened.
(c) It is changed to new sets.
(d) It disappears.
9. From what building does the sound of bingo numbers being called emerge?
(a) A casino.
(b) A church building.
(c) A bingo hall.
(d) A sports bar.
10. What is one of the most notable inventions of Mrs. Antrobus?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Fried food.
11. How long does Mrs. Antrobus say she has been married to Mr. Antrobus?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 5,000 years.
(d) 500 years.
12. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
13. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
14. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
15. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
(a) Hot water.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
2. Gladys does not want her mom to go get things because she is what?
3. Mr. Antrobus debunks the accusations that in the moments before his birth he almost chose to be what?
4. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
5. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)