|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sabina appears at the end of Act 2, Part 1, what is she wearing?
(a) A bathing suit.
(c) A mini skirt.
(d) A dress.
2. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A pocket watch.
(d) A locket.
3. What role does Sabina play in the Antrobus household?
4. Where is Act 2, Part 1 set?
(a) New York.
(b) The Boardwalk.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Atlantic City.
5. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
6. Sabina implies that Henry hit his older brother with what?
(a) A rock.
(b) A knife.
(c) A ball.
(d) A lamp.
7. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
8. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
(a) The car.
(b) The stove.
(c) The house.
(d) The wheel.
9. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
(d) Hot water.
10. Sabina doesn't want to go outside to borrow some fire because she says it is too what?
(a) Too dangerous.
(b) Too dark.
(c) Too cold.
(d) Too sad.
11. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
(a) Been on stage in a while.
(b) Worked in a long time.
(c) Seen other people in a while.
(d) Been in costume for a long time.
12. When Gladys returns with Mr. Antrobus' slippers, she begs him to do what?
(a) Teach her something just once.
(b) Praise her just once.
(c) Look at her just once.
(d) Sing to her just once.
13. Sabina retracts her resignation because she loves the ________ of life with the Antrobuses.
14. How many people speak during a monologue?
15. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
(b) The loudspeaker.
(c) A casino worker.
(d) Mr. Antrobus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the Fortune Teller use to describe the flooding rain that is in humanity's future?
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees the man who spread the story about Mr. Antrobus wanting to be a fish?
3. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
4. Where does Mrs. Antrobus send the children so that she can talk to Mr. Antrobus alone?
5. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)