|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Mr. Antrobus drills Henry in the times tables, what does he order Mrs. Antrobus to teach Gladys?
(a) The first verses of some poetry.
(b) The first verses of the Illiad.
(c) The first verses of the Bible.
(d) The first verses of "Amazing Grace."
2. Where do the Antrobus' live?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New Connecticut.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
3. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
(a) Theater loudspeaker.
(b) The orchestra director.
(c) The stage manager.
(d) An usher.
4. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
(a) The apron.
(b) The shoe.
(c) The jacket.
(d) The pot.
5. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The compassion of humans.
(b) The selfishness of humans.
(c) The Antrobus'.
(d) The refugees.
6. Where does Mrs. Antrobus send the children so that she can talk to Mr. Antrobus alone?
(a) The study.
(b) Their rooms.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The playroom.
7. From what building does the sound of bingo numbers being called emerge?
(a) A casino.
(b) A sports bar.
(c) A bingo hall.
(d) A church building.
8. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
9. How many people speak during a monologue?
10. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees the man who spread the story about Mr. Antrobus wanting to be a fish?
(a) Drops her bag.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Walk away.
(d) Lose her temper.
11. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
(a) Worked in a long time.
(b) Been in costume for a long time.
(c) Been on stage in a while.
(d) Seen other people in a while.
12. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
(a) Law historian.
(c) Law writer.
(d) Law breaker.
13. Mr. Antrobus was elected president of the international society of mammals. What division?
(a) Keeper division.
(b) Human division.
(c) Learner division.
(d) Inventor division.
14. What word does the Fortune Teller use to describe the flooding rain that is in humanity's future?
(a) A laughable.
(b) A sizeable.
(c) A downpour.
(d) A deluge.
15. What is one of Mr. Antrobus' most notable achievements?
(a) Classifying the insects.
(b) Classifying the animals.
(c) Classifying the birds.
(d) Classifying the fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
2. Who beings passing up things to the stage as Act I ends?
3. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus to do to save them from the cold?
4. When Mr. Antrobus needs some relaxation he says that a man can only what?
5. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)