|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Antrobus urges her fellow human beings to live by what slogan?
(a) Save the Environment.
(b) Save the House.
(c) Save the Family.
(d) Save Humanity.
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees the man who spread the story about Mr. Antrobus wanting to be a fish?
(a) Lose her temper.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Walk away.
(d) Drops her bag.
3. Mrs. Antrobus lists, among her discoveries, that what is edible?
(a) The lima bean.
(b) The potato.
(c) The onion.
(d) The tomato.
4. Gladys does not want her mom to go get things because she is what?
(a) Scared for her mother.
(b) Happy to be with her family.
(c) Happy being with her mother.
(d) Scared to be left alone.
5. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
6. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Keep them warm.
(b) Light the fire.
(c) Open a message.
(d) Cook over the fire.
7. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
8. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) The clouds.
(c) The theater.
(d) The light.
9. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
10. Who beings passing up things to the stage as Act I ends?
(a) Theater designers.
(b) Theater ushers.
(c) Theater security.
(d) Theater stagehands.
11. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
(a) The main point.
(b) The past.
(c) Their virtue.
(d) Their role.
12. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
(a) A wall of ice.
(b) A desert.
(c) A lot of sand.
(d) A tidal wave.
13. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
14. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
15. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
(a) The car.
(b) The house.
(c) The stove.
(d) The wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story of Mr. Antrobus leading a handful to survive in the face of the rain's destruction alludes to what story in the Bible?
2. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
3. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
4. Sabina asks the Fortune Teller if whom has come?
5. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)