|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slips past the barricade and comes into the house and becomes comfortable?
(a) The dog and the horse.
(b) The horse and the dinosaur.
(c) The dinosaur and the mammoth.
(d) The mammoth and the dog.
2. Where does Mrs. Antrobus send the children so that she can talk to Mr. Antrobus alone?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The study.
(c) Their rooms.
(d) The playroom.
3. Mr. Antrobus debunks the accusations that in the moments before his birth he almost chose to be what?
(a) A bee.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. When Sabina appears at the end of Act 2, Part 1, what is she wearing?
(a) A dress.
(b) A bathing suit.
(d) A mini skirt.
5. Where do the Antrobus' live?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
(d) New Connecticut.
6. Mr. Antrobus, when he is elected president of the international society of mammals, gives a speech celebrating the extinction of what?
(a) The mammoth.
(b) The dinosaur.
(c) The whale.
(d) The dog.
7. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
(a) Law breaker.
(b) Law historian.
(c) Law writer.
8. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees Henry's hair isn't covering his forehead?
9. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
10. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
11. Mrs. Antrobus orders Henry to cheer up his father by reciting what?
(a) The times tables.
(b) The Constitution.
(d) The inventions his father has created.
12. What is one of the most notable inventions of Mrs. Antrobus?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Fried food.
13. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story or repentance.
(b) Biblical story of creation.
(c) Biblical story of destruction.
(d) Biblical story of flood.
14. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
15. How long does Mrs. Antrobus say she has been married to Mr. Antrobus?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 5,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
2. Sabina asks the Fortune Teller if whom has come?
3. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
4. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
5. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)