|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
2. What is Sabina wearing when she appears in the play for the first time?
(a) A skirt.
(b) A uniform.
(c) A jumper.
(d) A dark blue pant suit.
3. Mr. Antrobus was elected president of the international society of mammals. What division?
(a) Learner division.
(b) Keeper division.
(c) Inventor division.
(d) Human division.
4. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
(a) Worked in a long time.
(b) Been on stage in a while.
(c) Been in costume for a long time.
(d) Seen other people in a while.
5. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
(a) A wall of ice.
(b) A lot of sand.
(c) A desert.
(d) A tidal wave.
6. Sabina implies that Henry hit his older brother with what?
(a) A knife.
(b) A ball.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A rock.
7. Why does Sabina ask the audience to pass things up for the fire?
(a) To save the children.
(b) To save herself.
(c) To save the human race.
(d) To save the Antrobus'.
8. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
9. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
10. Where is Act 2, Part 1 set?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) The Boardwalk.
(c) New York.
(d) Atlantic City.
11. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
(a) An usher.
(b) The stage manager.
(c) The orchestra director.
(d) Theater loudspeaker.
12. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
(d) Hot dogs.
13. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
(a) A casino worker.
(b) The loudspeaker.
(d) Mr. Antrobus.
14. After Sabina comes in with the news that Henry has thrown a stone at a neighbor, what appears on Henry's forehead?
(a) A bright read S.
(b) A bright red C.
(c) A bright red M.
(d) A bright red L.
15. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
(a) The pot.
(b) The apron.
(c) The jacket.
(d) The shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Antrobus needs some relaxation he says that a man can only what?
2. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
3. What word does the Fortune Teller use to describe the flooding rain that is in humanity's future?
4. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
5. What is one of the most notable inventions of Mrs. Antrobus?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)