|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what building does the sound of bingo numbers being called emerge?
(a) A bingo hall.
(b) A church building.
(c) A sports bar.
(d) A casino.
2. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Light the fire.
(b) Keep them warm.
(c) Cook over the fire.
(d) Open a message.
3. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of destruction.
(b) Biblical story of creation.
(c) Biblical story of flood.
(d) Biblical story or repentance.
5. Sabina won a beauty contest judged by whom?
(a) Judge Moses.
(b) The society.
(d) Mr. Antrobus.
6. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
(a) The orchestra director.
(b) An usher.
(c) Theater loudspeaker.
(d) The stage manager.
7. Where is Act 2, Part 1 set?
(a) The Boardwalk.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Atlantic City.
8. Sabina asks the Fortune Teller if whom has come?
(b) Mrs. Antrobus.
(d) Mr. Antrobus.
9. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
(a) The pot.
(b) The shoe.
(c) The apron.
(d) The jacket.
10. Mr. Antrobus was elected president of the international society of mammals. What division?
(a) Learner division.
(b) Inventor division.
(c) Human division.
(d) Keeper division.
11. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
12. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees Henry's hair isn't covering his forehead?
13. Mrs. Antrobus urges her fellow human beings to live by what slogan?
(a) Save the Family.
(b) Save the Environment.
(c) Save Humanity.
(d) Save the House.
14. What word does the Fortune Teller use to describe the flooding rain that is in humanity's future?
(a) A deluge.
(b) A laughable.
(c) A downpour.
(d) A sizeable.
15. Mrs. Antrobus orders Henry to cheer up his father by reciting what?
(b) The inventions his father has created.
(c) The Constitution.
(d) The times tables.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
2. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
3. What is one of Mr. Antrobus' most notable achievements?
4. What is Sabina wearing when she appears in the play for the first time?
5. Mrs. Antrobus lists, among her discoveries, that what is edible?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)