|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
(a) Their virtue.
(b) Their role.
(c) The past.
(d) The main point.
2. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
(a) The stage manager.
(b) The orchestra director.
(c) An usher.
(d) Theater loudspeaker.
3. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
(a) The anniversary of their son's death.
(b) Mrs. Antrobus' birthday.
(c) Sabina's birthday.
(d) The Antrobus' anniversary.
4. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
5. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
6. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The selfishness of humans.
(b) The Antrobus'.
(c) The refugees.
(d) The compassion of humans.
7. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
8. Who slips past the barricade and comes into the house and becomes comfortable?
(a) The horse and the dinosaur.
(b) The dog and the horse.
(c) The dinosaur and the mammoth.
(d) The mammoth and the dog.
9. Mr. Antrobus was elected president of the international society of mammals. What division?
(a) Keeper division.
(b) Learner division.
(c) Inventor division.
(d) Human division.
10. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
(a) Law writer.
(b) Law breaker.
(c) Law historian.
11. What is one of Mr. Antrobus' most notable achievements?
(a) Classifying the birds.
(b) Classifying the fish.
(c) Classifying the insects.
(d) Classifying the animals.
12. Where is Act 2, Part 1 set?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Atlantic City.
(c) The Boardwalk.
(d) New York.
13. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Light the fire.
(b) Cook over the fire.
(c) Open a message.
(d) Keep them warm.
14. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
(a) Hot dogs.
15. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
(a) The clouds.
(b) The light.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Antrobus lists, among her discoveries, that what is edible?
2. Why does Sabina ask the audience to pass things up for the fire?
3. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
4. The Telegraph Boy says he has a message from whom?
5. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)