|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
(a) The mammoth.
(b) The elephant.
(c) The cow.
(d) The dinosaur.
2. Homer shares his name with a poet from what time period?
(a) Ancient Greece.
(b) Ancient America.
(c) Ancient China.
(d) Ancient Egypt.
3. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It moves upwards.
(c) It is changed to new sets.
(d) It is darkened.
4. The story of Mr. Antrobus leading a handful to survive in the face of the rain's destruction alludes to what story in the Bible?
(a) Noah's Ark.
(b) Sodom and Gomorrah.
(c) Cain and Abel.
(d) Adam and Eve.
5. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
6. Who asks Mrs. Antrobus how long she has been married?
(a) A member of the society.
(b) Her children.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A historian.
7. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus to do to save them from the cold?
(a) Discover electric fire.
(b) Invent something that warms everyone.
(c) Burn everything in the house.
(d) Build a bigger fire.
8. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
9. What role does Sabina play in the Antrobus household?
10. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
(a) Helping her.
(b) Kidnapping her.
(c) Marrying her.
(d) Arresting her.
11. What kinds of fortunes does the Fortune Teller shout, apparently at random?
(a) Gloomy fortunes.
(b) Sad fortunes.
(c) Happy fortunes.
(d) Prosperous fortunes.
12. What reason does Gladys give for wearing makeup?
(a) Because other girls do it.
(b) Because it makes her look pretty.
(c) Because she wants to.
(d) Because the boys like it.
13. How many people speak during a monologue?
14. What word does the Fortune Teller use to describe the flooding rain that is in humanity's future?
(a) A deluge.
(b) A laughable.
(c) A downpour.
(d) A sizeable.
15. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
2. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
3. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
4. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
5. How long does Mrs. Antrobus say she has been married to Mr. Antrobus?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)