Short Answer Questions Key
1. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
2. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
3. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
4. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
A wall of ice.
5. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
A wedding ring.
6. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
7. Where do the Antrobus' live?
8. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
This section contains 4,376 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)