Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Part 1
1. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
2. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
3. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
4. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
5. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
6. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
7. Where do the Antrobus' live?
8. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
9. What role does Sabina play in the Antrobus household?
10. What is Sabina wearing when she appears in...
This section contains 2,474 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)