|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
2. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
3. How many people speak during a monologue?
4. Mr. Antrobus reveals through ______, that his spirit has been renewed after the war.
5. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Light the fire.
(b) Open a message.
(c) Cook over the fire.
(d) Keep them warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina says that, "_______ eat ________ was the rule in the beginning and always will be."
2. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
3. What color are Gladys' stockings?
4. What is Sabina wearing when she appears in the play for the first time?
5. After the war, what does Sabina say Mr. Antrobus wants to be reunited with?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)