|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus argue at the beginning of the play, what sticks its head through the window and complains about the cold?
(a) The horse.
(b) The dinosaur.
(c) The dog.
(d) The mammoth.
2. How does Sabina describe people without deep feelings?
(a) People of straw.
(b) People of toothpicks.
(c) People of mirrors.
(d) People of shallowness.
3. Mr. Antrobus vows to continue fighting Henry, saying they both want what?
(a) An end.
4. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) The theater.
(c) The clouds.
(d) The light.
5. What is one of the most notable inventions of Mrs. Antrobus?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Fried food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
2. Sabina implies that Henry hit his older brother with what?
3. When Henry wakes up and confronts his father, what does he challenge Mr. Antrobus to do?
4. After the war, what does Sabina say Mr. Antrobus wants to be reunited with?
5. The story of Mr. Antrobus leading a handful to survive in the face of the rain's destruction alludes to what story in the Bible?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)