|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
2. What happens to Henry in the middle of his arguments against his having any home?
(a) He starts to cough.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He dies.
(d) He faints.
3. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
(a) Ancient Latin.
(b) Ancient Hebrew.
(c) Ancient Arameic.
(d) Ancient Greek.
4. When Sabina begs to be allowed onto the ship, who says she can come on board?
(a) Mrs. Antrobus.
(b) Mr. Antrobus.
(c) The Fortune Teller.
5. What is one of Mr. Antrobus' most notable achievements?
(a) Classifying the animals.
(b) Classifying the insects.
(c) Classifying the birds.
(d) Classifying the fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
2. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
3. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus to do to save them from the cold?
4. Who tells Gladys and Mrs. Antrobus that the war is over?
5. When Mrs. Antrobus and Gladys appear to greet Henry, what are they wearing?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)