|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beings passing up things to the stage as Act I ends?
(a) Theater security.
(b) Theater ushers.
(c) Theater designers.
(d) Theater stagehands.
2. Sabina won a beauty contest judged by whom?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(b) Judge Moses.
(c) The society.
3. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
(a) An usher.
(b) The orchestra director.
(c) The stage manager.
(d) Theater loudspeaker.
4. The stage directions for Act 3, Part 2 describe Henry as being a representation of what?
(a) Strong spiteful evil.
(b) Unreconciled idiotic evil.
(c) Strong unreconciled evil.
(d) Spiteful evil.
5. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
(b) Hot dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabina ask the audience to pass things up for the fire?
2. Fitzpatrick appears and says that several actors have been taken ill with what?
3. Sabina doesn't want to go outside to borrow some fire because she says it is too what?
4. Why does Mrs. Antrobus allow Gladys to keep her stockings?
5. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)