|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says that she _______ the play.
2. What is glowing in the background as Act 3 begins?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
4. Sabina implies that Henry hit his older brother with what?
(a) A knife.
(b) A ball.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A rock.
5. When Mrs. Antrobus and Sabina come back in, Henry says that ________can tell him what to do.
(a) No one.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sabina describe people without deep feelings?
2. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
3. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
4. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
5. After the war, what does Sabina say Mr. Antrobus wants to be reunited with?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)