|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
2. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
(a) The shoe.
(b) The pot.
(c) The apron.
(d) The jacket.
3. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The compassion of humans.
(b) The refugees.
(c) The selfishness of humans.
(d) The Antrobus'.
4. As Henry goes out in Act 3, Part 2, who does he apologize to?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(b) Mrs. Antrobus.
5. What is Mr. Antrobus wearing when he appears in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A uniform.
(b) A long overcoat.
(c) A fur jacket.
(d) A navy blue suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
2. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
3. The stage directions for Act 3, Part 2 describe Henry as being a representation of what?
4. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
5. Who asked the refugees to come to the Antrobus' house?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)