|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabina says that Mr. Antrobus is determined to end what, after the war?
(a) Illness and suffering.
(b) Laziness and idiocy.
(c) Stupidity and corrpution.
(d) Poverty and war.
2. When Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus argue at the beginning of the play, what sticks its head through the window and complains about the cold?
(a) The dog.
(b) The horse.
(c) The mammoth.
(d) The dinosaur.
3. What word does the Fortune Teller use to describe the flooding rain that is in humanity's future?
(a) A deluge.
(b) A sizeable.
(c) A downpour.
(d) A laughable.
4. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
5. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees the man who spread the story about Mr. Antrobus wanting to be a fish?
2. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
3. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
4. Who says that Henry's story in Act 3 is not true?
5. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)