|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees Henry's hair isn't covering his forehead?
2. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Arresting her.
(c) Helping her.
(d) Kidnapping her.
3. What does Mrs. Antrobus say men will learn if they find out the truth of what a woman is?
(a) Why the whole universe exists.
(b) Why the whole universe was set in motion.
(c) Why the whole universe continues.
(d) Why the whole universe is collapsing.
4. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Light the fire.
(b) Cook over the fire.
(c) Keep them warm.
(d) Open a message.
5. What does Sabina pull to get the set to start to right itself?
(a) A handle.
(b) A rope.
(c) A door.
(d) A lever.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina appears at the end of Act 2, Part 1, what is she wearing?
2. Mr. Antrobus debunks the accusations that in the moments before his birth he almost chose to be what?
3. What kinds of fortunes does the Fortune Teller shout, apparently at random?
4. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
5. Where do the Antrobus' live?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)