|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabina asks the Fortune Teller if whom has come?
(b) Mrs. Antrobus.
(c) Mr. Antrobus.
2. Who slips past the barricade and comes into the house and becomes comfortable?
(a) The dinosaur and the mammoth.
(b) The mammoth and the dog.
(c) The horse and the dinosaur.
(d) The dog and the horse.
3. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of destruction.
(b) Biblical story of flood.
(c) Biblical story or repentance.
(d) Biblical story of creation.
5. Mrs. Antrobus orders Henry to cheer up his father by reciting what?
(a) The times tables.
(b) The Constitution.
(c) The inventions his father has created.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
2. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
3. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
4. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
5. From what building does the sound of bingo numbers being called emerge?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)