|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gladys returns with Mr. Antrobus' slippers, she begs him to do what?
(a) Teach her something just once.
(b) Look at her just once.
(c) Praise her just once.
(d) Sing to her just once.
2. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A locket.
(c) A wedding ring.
(d) A bracelet.
3. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
(a) A wall of ice.
(b) A lot of sand.
(c) A desert.
(d) A tidal wave.
4. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
5. Why does Mr. Antrobus smack Henry when he shows him the new invention?
(a) So Henry knows he loves him.
(b) Because Mr. Antrobus is mad at Henry.
(c) Because Mr. Antrobus always hits Henry.
(d) So Henry will have something to really remember the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina implies that Henry hit his older brother with what?
2. When Sabina appears at the end of Act 2, Part 1, what is she wearing?
3. Sabina asks the Fortune Teller if whom has come?
4. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
5. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)