|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
2. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
3. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
(a) The loudspeaker.
(c) A casino worker.
(d) Mr. Antrobus.
4. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The compassion of humans.
(b) The Antrobus'.
(c) The refugees.
(d) The selfishness of humans.
5. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
(a) Kidnapping her.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Helping her.
(d) Arresting her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina retracts her resignation because she loves the ________ of life with the Antrobuses.
2. Mrs. Antrobus lists, among her discoveries, that what is edible?
3. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
4. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
5. While Mr. Antrobus drills Henry in the times tables, what does he order Mrs. Antrobus to teach Gladys?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)