|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story of Mr. Antrobus leading a handful to survive in the face of the rain's destruction alludes to what story in the Bible?
(a) Sodom and Gomorrah.
(b) Cain and Abel.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) Adam and Eve.
2. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says that she _______ the play.
3. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
(a) The mammoth.
(b) The elephant.
(c) The dinosaur.
(d) The cow.
4. Mrs. Antrobus urges her fellow human beings to live by what slogan?
(a) Save the Family.
(b) Save Humanity.
(c) Save the Environment.
(d) Save the House.
5. What are the occupations of the old women who are refugees?
(a) Music teachers and writers.
(b) Writers and poets.
(c) Music teachers and artists.
(d) Artists and poets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina asks the Fortune Teller if whom has come?
2. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
3. Who asks Mrs. Antrobus how long she has been married?
4. Mr. Antrobus is going to be late for dinner because he is busy developing what?
5. What is one of the most notable inventions of Mrs. Antrobus?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)