|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Antrobus send the children so that she can talk to Mr. Antrobus alone?
(a) The study.
(b) The playroom.
(c) Their rooms.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
3. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
4. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
(a) The main point.
(b) Their virtue.
(c) Their role.
(d) The past.
5. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mrs. Antrobus say she has been married to Mr. Antrobus?
2. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
3. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
4. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
5. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)