|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Antrobus' live?
(a) New Connecticut.
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
2. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A locket.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A pocket watch.
3. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of destruction.
(b) Biblical story or repentance.
(c) Biblical story of creation.
(d) Biblical story of flood.
4. Why does Mr. Antrobus say it will be good to have a doctor around?
(a) Because their children are sick.
(b) Because a doctor is always a good person to have.
(c) Because their whole family is ill.
(d) Because so many of their children had died.
5. Why does Mr. Antrobus smack Henry when he shows him the new invention?
(a) So Henry will have something to really remember the day.
(b) Because Mr. Antrobus is mad at Henry.
(c) So Henry knows he loves him.
(d) Because Mr. Antrobus always hits Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
2. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
3. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
4. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
5. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)