|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
2. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A locket.
(d) A wedding ring.
3. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
(a) Ancient Latin.
(b) Ancient Hebrew.
(c) Ancient Arameic.
(d) Ancient Greek.
4. How many people speak during a monologue?
5. Gladys does not want her mom to go get things because she is what?
(a) Happy to be with her family.
(b) Happy being with her mother.
(c) Scared to be left alone.
(d) Scared for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
2. Who asked the refugees to come to the Antrobus' house?
3. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
4. The Telegraph Boy says he has a message from whom?
5. Who beings passing up things to the stage as Act I ends?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)