|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Antrobus urges her fellow human beings to live by what slogan?
(a) Save the Family.
(b) Save Humanity.
(c) Save the Environment.
(d) Save the House.
2. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
(a) The mammoth.
(b) The dinosaur.
(c) The cow.
(d) The elephant.
3. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The compassion of humans.
(b) The selfishness of humans.
(c) The refugees.
(d) The Antrobus'.
4. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It is darkened.
(c) It moves upwards.
(d) It is changed to new sets.
5. What word does the Fortune Teller use to describe the flooding rain that is in humanity's future?
(a) A laughable.
(b) A deluge.
(c) A downpour.
(d) A sizeable.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
2. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
3. What is one of Mr. Antrobus' most notable achievements?
4. Who slips past the barricade and comes into the house and becomes comfortable?
5. Sabina won a beauty contest judged by whom?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)