|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Antrobus say it will be good to have a doctor around?
(a) Because their whole family is ill.
(b) Because a doctor is always a good person to have.
(c) Because so many of their children had died.
(d) Because their children are sick.
2. Before the Telegraph Boy can come into the house, Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus do what?
(a) Clean the house.
(b) Blockade the door.
(c) Grab weapons.
(d) Lock the windows.
3. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
4. Who slips past the barricade and comes into the house and becomes comfortable?
(a) The dog and the horse.
(b) The dinosaur and the mammoth.
(c) The horse and the dinosaur.
(d) The mammoth and the dog.
5. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
(a) It is changed to new sets.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It moves upwards.
(d) It is darkened.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina appears at the end of Act 2, Part 1, what is she wearing?
2. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
4. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
5. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)