|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Telegraph Boy says he has a message from whom?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(d) Sabina's mother.
2. When Mr. Antrobus needs some relaxation he says that a man can only what?
(a) Stand a family only so long.
(b) Stand insanity only so long.
(c) Stand his children only so long.
(d) Stand other people only so long.
3. What kinds of fortunes does the Fortune Teller shout, apparently at random?
(a) Gloomy fortunes.
(b) Happy fortunes.
(c) Sad fortunes.
(d) Prosperous fortunes.
4. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
5. Mr. Antrobus, when he is elected president of the international society of mammals, gives a speech celebrating the extinction of what?
(a) The mammoth.
(b) The dinosaur.
(c) The dog.
(d) The whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
2. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
3. Homer shares his name with a poet from what time period?
4. What are the occupations of the old women who are refugees?
5. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)