|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
(a) The theater.
(b) The light.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The clouds.
2. When Gladys returns with Mr. Antrobus' slippers, she begs him to do what?
(a) Praise her just once.
(b) Sing to her just once.
(c) Teach her something just once.
(d) Look at her just once.
3. Why does Mr. Antrobus say it will be good to have a doctor around?
(a) Because a doctor is always a good person to have.
(b) Because their children are sick.
(c) Because so many of their children had died.
(d) Because their whole family is ill.
4. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
(a) The Ice Age.
(b) The War.
(c) The Earthquake.
(d) The Depression.
5. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus argue at the beginning of the play, what sticks its head through the window and complains about the cold?
2. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
3. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
4. What does Sabina ask the audience to pass up for the fire?
5. Mr. Antrobus is introduced, during the slide show, as the inventor of what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)