|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of flood.
(b) Biblical story of destruction.
(c) Biblical story or repentance.
(d) Biblical story of creation.
2. Sabina doesn't want to go outside to borrow some fire because she says it is too what?
(a) Too cold.
(b) Too sad.
(c) Too dark.
(d) Too dangerous.
3. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
4. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
(a) The Antrobus' anniversary.
(b) Sabina's birthday.
(c) Mrs. Antrobus' birthday.
(d) The anniversary of their son's death.
5. Why does Mr. Antrobus smack Henry when he shows him the new invention?
(a) Because Mr. Antrobus is mad at Henry.
(b) Because Mr. Antrobus always hits Henry.
(c) So Henry will have something to really remember the day.
(d) So Henry knows he loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
2. What role does Sabina play in the Antrobus household?
3. How many people speak during a monologue?
4. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
5. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)