|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
2. Why does Mr. Antrobus say it will be good to have a doctor around?
(a) Because their whole family is ill.
(b) Because their children are sick.
(c) Because a doctor is always a good person to have.
(d) Because so many of their children had died.
3. Before the Telegraph Boy can come into the house, Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus do what?
(a) Lock the windows.
(b) Grab weapons.
(c) Clean the house.
(d) Blockade the door.
4. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
5. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
(a) Hot dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
2. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
3. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
4. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
5. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says that she _______ the play.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)