|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of creation.
(b) Biblical story of flood.
(c) Biblical story or repentance.
(d) Biblical story of destruction.
2. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A lute.
(c) A flute.
(d) A banjo.
3. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
(a) The clouds.
(b) The theater.
(c) The light.
(d) The sunrise.
4. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Keep them warm.
(b) Cook over the fire.
(c) Open a message.
(d) Light the fire.
5. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Sabina play in the Antrobus household?
2. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
3. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
4. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)