|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabina doesn't want to go outside to borrow some fire because she says it is too what?
(a) Too dangerous.
(b) Too dark.
(c) Too cold.
(d) Too sad.
2. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
3. The Telegraph Boy says he has a message from whom?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(d) Sabina's mother.
4. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
(a) It moves upwards.
(b) It is changed to new sets.
(c) It is darkened.
(d) It disappears.
5. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
(a) The dinosaur.
(b) The mammoth.
(c) The elephant.
(d) The cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
2. Sabina retracts her resignation because she loves the ________ of life with the Antrobuses.
3. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
4. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
5. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)