|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Sabina play in the Antrobus household?
2. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A locket.
(d) A pocket watch.
3. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
(a) It is changed to new sets.
(b) It moves upwards.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It is darkened.
4. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
(a) The Ice Age.
(b) The War.
(c) The Earthquake.
(d) The Depression.
5. A society proclaiming the end of the world postponed it because they saw what?
(a) The theater.
(b) The light.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Telegraph Boy says he has a message from whom?
2. What makes the announcement at the beginning of the play?
3. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
4. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
5. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)