|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
(a) Keep them warm.
(b) Open a message.
(c) Cook over the fire.
(d) Light the fire.
2. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A locket.
(d) A pocket watch.
3. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
(a) The Ice Age.
(b) The Depression.
(c) The War.
(d) The Earthquake.
4. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
(a) The cow.
(b) The elephant.
(c) The dinosaur.
(d) The mammoth.
5. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
2. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says that she _______ the play.
3. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
4. Sabina implies that Henry hit his older brother with what?
5. Mr. Antrobus is going to be late for dinner because he is busy developing what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)