|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mocks Mr. Antrobus for being afraid of the storm?
(a) The stagehands.
(b) The audience.
(c) The on-lookers.
(d) The conventioneers.
2. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
3. Mrs. Antrobus says that she married Mr. Antrobus for what reason?
(a) The children.
(c) A promise.
4. After Sabina comes in with the news that Henry has thrown a stone at a neighbor, what appears on Henry's forehead?
(a) A bright read S.
(b) A bright red M.
(c) A bright red C.
(d) A bright red L.
5. Why does Mrs. Antrobus hand Gladys over to her father and then leave again?
(a) To pack their things.
(b) To find food.
(c) To look for Henry.
(d) To say goodbye to her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
2. Why does Mrs. Antrobus allow Gladys to keep her stockings?
3. When Mr. Antrobus needs some relaxation he says that a man can only what?
4. Homer shares his name with a poet from what time period?
5. How many people speak during a monologue?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)