|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stand-ins' lines refer to the futility of what?
(b) Everyday life.
2. Henry says that his childhood led him to feel like he was being deprived of what?
3. While Henry is sleeping and shouting, what does Mr. Antrobus take out?
(a) A gun.
(b) A lance.
(c) A knife.
(d) A syringe.
4. What happens to Henry in the middle of his arguments against his having any home?
(a) He starts to cough.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He dies.
(d) He faints.
5. Henry promises to go away where he can be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked the refugees to come to the Antrobus' house?
2. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
3. Mr. Antrobus is going to be late for dinner because he is busy developing what?
4. Who breaks character and tells everyone to stop the scene, reminding the actors about what happened the previous night?
5. Henry vows to be free even if he has to do what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)