|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Mr. Antrobus starts his broadcast he comments on what?
(a) How calm everyone is with the storm approaching.
(b) How all the animals are coming onto the beach.
(c) How all the animals are scattering away.
(d) How happy he is to be married.
2. When Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus argue at the beginning of the play, what sticks its head through the window and complains about the cold?
(a) The mammoth.
(b) The dog.
(c) The dinosaur.
(d) The horse.
3. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
(a) The jacket.
(b) The shoe.
(c) The pot.
(d) The apron.
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
(a) An empty bottle.
(b) A bottle with a message.
(c) A bottle of beans.
(d) A filled bottle.
5. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
2. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
3. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
4. What is the name of the stagehand who insists that Sabina play the scene properly, even though she doesn't want to?
5. What happens to Henry in the middle of his arguments against his having any home?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)