|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who embodies the human capacity for compassion?
(c) Mr. Antrobus.
2. Henry says that he has no family and doesn't want what?
(a) A home.
(b) A family.
(c) Peace of mind.
3. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus to do to save them from the cold?
(a) Burn everything in the house.
(b) Discover electric fire.
(c) Build a bigger fire.
(d) Invent something that warms everyone.
4. What is the name of the stagehand who insists that Sabina play the scene properly, even though she doesn't want to?
5. The Telegraph Boy sings a song celebrating what?
(a) Sabina's birthday.
(b) Mrs. Antrobus' birthday.
(c) The Antrobus' anniversary.
(d) The anniversary of their son's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Mr. Antrobus' most notable achievements?
2. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
3. Sabina doesn't want to go outside to borrow some fire because she says it is too what?
4. Mr. Antrobus says that working so hard has caused him to cease what?
5. Mr. Antrobus debunks the accusations that in the moments before his birth he almost chose to be what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)