|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
2. The stage directions for Act 3, Part 2 describe Henry as being a representation of what?
(a) Strong spiteful evil.
(b) Unreconciled idiotic evil.
(c) Spiteful evil.
(d) Strong unreconciled evil.
3. As Sabina talks, what happens to parts of the set?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It is darkened.
(c) It moves upwards.
(d) It is changed to new sets.
4. Henry says that he has no family and doesn't want what?
(b) A family.
(c) A home.
(d) Peace of mind.
5. Mr. Antrobus says that they are all covered in what, as the result of Henry's actions with the stone?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Antrobus tries to take Gladys back to the hotel, Gladys says that whom is looking for Henry?
2. Act 2 begins with an announcement by whom (or what)?
3. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
4. What does the Fortune Teller tell the conventioneers about their future?
5. Who, according to Sabina, has won the war?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)