|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
(a) A banjo.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A flute.
(d) A lute.
2. Who slips past the barricade and comes into the house and becomes comfortable?
(a) The dog and the horse.
(b) The dinosaur and the mammoth.
(c) The horse and the dinosaur.
(d) The mammoth and the dog.
3. When Sabina begs to be allowed onto the ship, who says she can come on board?
(a) Mr. Antrobus.
(b) Mrs. Antrobus.
(d) The Fortune Teller.
4. Who breaks character and tells everyone to stop the scene, reminding the actors about what happened the previous night?
(b) The Muses.
(d) Mrs. Antrobus.
5. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Antrobus accuse of giving Gladys the stockings?
2. After Sabina comes in with the news that Henry has thrown a stone at a neighbor, what appears on Henry's forehead?
3. What food does Sabina make to feed the refugees?
4. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
5. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)