|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
(a) Law historian.
(b) Law breaker.
(d) Law writer.
2. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
(a) A banjo.
(b) A flute.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A lute.
3. What are the occupations of the old women who are refugees?
(a) Artists and poets.
(b) Music teachers and writers.
(c) Writers and poets.
(d) Music teachers and artists.
4. What is Sabina wearing when she appears in the play for the first time?
(a) A uniform.
(b) A jumper.
(c) A skirt.
(d) A dark blue pant suit.
5. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry's old name that two of his teachers called him, is what?
2. How many people speak during a monologue?
3. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
4. When Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus argue at the beginning of the play, what sticks its head through the window and complains about the cold?
5. Homer shares his name with a poet from what time period?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)