|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
3. Mrs. Antrobus orders Henry to cheer up his father by reciting what?
(a) The Constitution.
(c) The inventions his father has created.
(d) The times tables.
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of creation.
(b) Biblical story or repentance.
(c) Biblical story of destruction.
(d) Biblical story of flood.
5. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabina ask the audience to pass things up for the fire?
2. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
3. When Mrs. Antrobus allows the Telegraph Boy into the house, she asks him if he has something to do. What is it?
4. Why does Mr. Antrobus smack Henry when he shows him the new invention?
5. What occupation does Mr. Antrobus give to Judge Moses?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)