|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
(a) The War.
(b) The Depression.
(c) The Ice Age.
(d) The Earthquake.
2. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
(a) The shoe.
(b) The jacket.
(c) The pot.
(d) The apron.
3. What is Sabina wearing when she appears in the play for the first time?
(a) A skirt.
(b) A jumper.
(c) A uniform.
(d) A dark blue pant suit.
4. Where does Mrs. Antrobus send the children so that she can talk to Mr. Antrobus alone?
(a) The playroom.
(b) The study.
(c) Their rooms.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What are the occupations of the old women who are refugees?
(a) Writers and poets.
(b) Music teachers and writers.
(c) Artists and poets.
(d) Music teachers and artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
2. What reason does Gladys give for wearing makeup?
3. Who does Mrs. Antrobus send to fetch Mr. Antrobus' slippers after he orders the fires put out?
4. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
5. How many weeks notice does Sabina give Mrs. Antrobus?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)