|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many old women are among the crowd of refugees at the Antrobus'?
2. Sabina doesn't want to go outside to borrow some fire because she says it is too what?
(a) Too dark.
(b) Too cold.
(c) Too dangerous.
(d) Too sad.
3. Why does Mr. Antrobus say it will be good to have a doctor around?
(a) Because their whole family is ill.
(b) Because so many of their children had died.
(c) Because a doctor is always a good person to have.
(d) Because their children are sick.
4. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
5. What musical instrument does Homer carry?
(a) A flute.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A banjo.
(d) A lute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Antrobus tells Sabina to make a giant pot of what, when the refugees appear?
2. What is Sabina wearing when she appears in the play for the first time?
3. Why does Sabina ask the audience to pass things up for the fire?
4. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
5. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)