|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
2. According to the stage directions, how old is the Telegraph Boy?
3. When Gladys returns with Mr. Antrobus' slippers, she begs him to do what?
(a) Sing to her just once.
(b) Look at her just once.
(c) Praise her just once.
(d) Teach her something just once.
4. What role does Sabina play in the Antrobus household?
5. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Antrobus asks Sabina if she milked what?
2. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
3. How many people speak during a monologue?
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
5. What are the occupations of the old women who are refugees?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)