|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sabina comes in with the news that Henry has thrown a stone at a neighbor, what appears on Henry's forehead?
(a) A bright read S.
(b) A bright red L.
(c) A bright red C.
(d) A bright red M.
2. What month is it at the beginning of the play?
3. When Mr. Antrobus introduces the old women refugees, who does he say they are?
4. How does Mrs. Antrobus describe the song the Telegraph Boy sings?
5. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
(a) Biblical story of flood.
(b) Biblical story of creation.
(c) Biblical story of destruction.
(d) Biblical story or repentance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Antrobus' other son?
2. What does the slide show say Mrs. Antrobus invented?
3. Sabina doesn't want to go outside to borrow some fire because she says it is too what?
4. Where does Mrs. Antrobus order Sabina to take Gladys to clean off her makeup?
5. Sabina retracts her resignation because she loves the ________ of life with the Antrobuses.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)