|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabina do when Mr. Antrobus begins to organize animals on the ship?
(b) Jump overboard.
2. When Sabina speaks in an aside, what does she say the play is about?
(a) The compassion of humans.
(b) The selfishness of humans.
(c) The refugees.
(d) The Antrobus'.
3. What color are Gladys' stockings?
4. When Gladys returns with Mr. Antrobus' slippers, she begs him to do what?
(a) Sing to her just once.
(b) Look at her just once.
(c) Teach her something just once.
(d) Praise her just once.
5. When Mr. Antrobus tells Mrs. Antrobus that a sign is a storm signal of rain, what does Mrs. Antrobus go to find?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Antrobus says that she married Mr. Antrobus for what reason?
2. Mrs. Antrobus says that she does not believe that sleeping with a window open is what?
3. The Telegraph Boy says he has a message from whom?
4. What does Mrs. Antrobus throw into the ocean?
5. While Mr. Antrobus drills Henry in the times tables, what does he order Mrs. Antrobus to teach Gladys?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)