|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Antrobus do when she sees the man who spread the story about Mr. Antrobus wanting to be a fish?
(a) Lose her temper.
(b) Walk away.
(c) Drops her bag.
(d) Ignore him.
2. What does Mr. Antrobus tell Mrs. Antrobus to do to save them from the cold?
(a) Build a bigger fire.
(b) Discover electric fire.
(c) Burn everything in the house.
(d) Invent something that warms everyone.
3. What kinds of fortunes does the Fortune Teller shout, apparently at random?
(a) Happy fortunes.
(b) Prosperous fortunes.
(c) Gloomy fortunes.
(d) Sad fortunes.
4. What was found, according to the announcement, with the inscription "From Eva to Adam"?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A locket.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A wedding ring.
5. Who tells Mr. Antrobus to take himself and his family onto the boat?
(a) The Fortune Teller.
(b) The Loudspeaker.
(c) The Broadcasters.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sabina and Mrs. Antrobus argue at the beginning of the play, what sticks its head through the window and complains about the cold?
2. What does the Fortune Teller tell the conventioneers about their future?
3. Mrs. Antrobus orders Henry to cheer up his father by reciting what?
4. While Mr. Antrobus drills Henry in the times tables, what does he order Mrs. Antrobus to teach Gladys?
5. What does Mrs. Antrobus quote while Henry quotes the multiplication tables?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)