|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what building does the sound of bingo numbers being called emerge?
(a) A sports bar.
(b) A bingo hall.
(c) A casino.
(d) A church building.
2. When Sabina steps out of her character, she says the reason that she took the part of Sabina was because she hadn't what?
(a) Been in costume for a long time.
(b) Worked in a long time.
(c) Seen other people in a while.
(d) Been on stage in a while.
3. What is moving into America at the beginning of the play?
(a) A wall of ice.
(b) A lot of sand.
(c) A tidal wave.
(d) A desert.
4. What does Sabina ask the audience to pass up for the fire?
(a) Their purses.
(b) Their chairs.
(c) Their money.
(d) Their clothing.
5. The story of Mr. Antrobus leading a handful to survive in the face of the rain's destruction alludes to what story in the Bible?
(a) Sodom and Gomorrah.
(b) Cain and Abel.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) Adam and Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Gladys give for wearing makeup?
2. While Homer sings a ballad, Moses recited from the Bible in what language?
3. Mr. Antrobus brought Sabina home after what?
4. Sabina says that a few years ago, everyone got through what event, "by the skin of our teeth"?
5. During the Fortune Teller's speech she heckles the audience about letting what slip away from them?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)